Hill International Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
3 months ago
• Ensure compliance with established standards, guides, precedents, methods, and techniques within the Electrical discipline.
• Provide inspection services as required to ensure that the entire construction and installation works are proceeding strictly per the approved method statements and quality control procedures.
• Responsible for approving the Work Inspection Requests.
• Attend off-site factory inspections as may be required.
• Review and monitor the Contractor’s Quality Control Plan.
• Confirm that the Contractor’s, product data, inspection and test reports, prototypes, mock-ups, and other submittals are strictly in compliance with the shop drawings, materials/samples, drawings, specifications, and schedules approved by the Design Review Consultant appointed by the Client.
• Promptly report to the Engineer any discrepancies or departures from the approved method statements and quality control procedures and make recommendations for any remedial action... considered necessary
• Establish electrical and electronic engineering design criteria and provide guidance and evaluation.
• Conduct work in the specialty for high voltage electrical distribution systems; electrical system load and short-circuit studies; instrumentation and control systems; power and lighting systems, fire detection systems, cathodic protection systems, isolated and emergency power systems, electric power distribution networks, low current systems, and another unique electrical/electronic systems.
• Assist in developing and recommending design approaches for new and improved products and/or processes.
• Conduct technical investigations involving the origination or modification of material, component, or process specifications.
• Act as the Assistant Resident Engineer – Electrical in his absence.
• Fully aware of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals, and Procedures within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of experience in designing electrical systems for the built environment.
• Registration as a licensed professional engineer is highly preferred.
• Highly proficient in computer skills, including using Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
• Proficient with MS Project or other CPM construction scheduling programs would be considered an asset.
• Knowledge of Revit is desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, emphasizing the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Electrical Engineer Jeddah Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.