Bluente Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
This internship role is available for both part-time arrangement / 6 months LOA. Kindly indicate your availability.
We are an early stage EdTech firm. Our goal is to connect businesses together through enabling professionals to achieve business language proficiency.
We're looking for people who are enthusiastic about our product but also fast and independent learners. As a software engineer intern at an early-stage company, you'll be an essential part of the product team and will be shipping code daily to a rapidly growing user base.
Why this role?
• Get your hands dirty: As one of our initial members, you'll play a role in shaping the product and learn every aspect of app development.
• Fast-paced: You'll be involved with product development in every angle, from front-end to back-end, to infrastructure.
• Mentorship: You’ll be working directly with the CTO who was an ex-Goldman Sachs and early Stashaway engineer who has strong technical experiences building... systems and software from scratch,
• Build a product that counts: We believe we can change the language learning space and help break the communication barriers for people globally. We hope you are interested too!
• Join at an exciting time: We're now live on the app stores. You'll be an essential part of accelerating our launch and be involved in building new features.
• Be part of the core development team
• Take charge of the development of of specific screens and workflows for Bluente's mobile app
• Write software that will be used in production, and has meaningful impact to Bluente
• Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with Bluente's standards and best practice
• Design technical solutions with team members
• Implement technical solutions to support business requirements
• Give and receive technical feedback through code reviews or design discussions
• Collaborate with other engineers (and people from other disciplines) to proactively seek and incorporate feedback
• Monitor the results of user tests and log tasks for next development iteration
• Have the opportunity to work alongside top engineers to gain invaluable insights on how to build a scalable and high performance software platform
• Enhance coding skills and get exposed to new tools and programming languages
• Hands-on experience to apply computer science studies in a professional environment
• Be responsible and responsive during on-call duty, with a strong ability to debug and troubleshoot production issues, monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
• Pursuing a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
• Must have strong programming and development skills
• Strong analytical capabilities and ability to simplify code
• Acute attention to detail and high willingness to learn
• Highly accountable and takes ownership of one’s own work
• Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
• Experience in building apps in Flutter (preferred) and/or React Native
• Working knowledge of mobile application development & UI/UX development (a plus)
• Experience in education and/or tech industry a plus
Mobile Software Engineer/ Flutter Developer Intern - bluente Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.