Stratasys Rehovot Israel
3 months ago
Rehovot, IL, IL
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
Stratasys is looking for a talented Corporate Treasurer with a deep experience in a multinational corporate environment.
With a global presence, dozens of bank accounts and multiple currencies (payments and collections), we are looking for a Corporate Treasurer who will act as the main focal point for cash management and... financial risks operations.
The Corporate Treasurer will be responsible for the hedging strategy and execution, cash flow modelling, forecasting and day to day management, credit risk management, investment management and banking relationships.
What will you be doing:
• Management and oversight of the Stratasys’ cash requirements, in multiple currencies including daily liquidity, funding, excess funds investments and planning, IC settlements, etc.
• Management of the Company’s relationships with the global and local banks and other payment service providers, including optimal bank account structure, bank fees management, and ensuring proper controls and procedures are in place.
• Manage the global FX risks and exposure while building and maintaining coverage strategy, hedging derivatives reporting and disclosure requirements.
• Manage the cash flow forecasts and planning to ensure cash optimization and sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Management and assessment of credit risk, including providing recommendations to senior management.
• Leading, guiding and mentoring a team of 2 associates.
• Facilitating the company’s inter-company cash activities and loan structure while maintaining efficient funds routing, considering business cash needs, tax exposures, cash yield and other objectives.
• Banking system administration including support to the worldwide users.
• Perform monthly and quarterly financial Income and expenses analysis.
• Ensure compliance with various regulation requirements, internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Serving as a focal point for the treasury’s areas of responsibilities to the auditors, lawyers and other business partners.
• Responsibility for treasury reporting to senior management, including preparation of Board of Directors materials.
• Support treasury related disclosures to be included in financial statements, ensure effectiveness of controls
• Perform other ad-hoc analysis and Treasury models (FX exposure, cash, interest income)
• Identify process improvements to optimize treasury activities, automate functions, and increase internal controls
Must have for this role:
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, from a leading university.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to details skills.
• Excellent understanding of public companies with global operations.
• 5+ years of relevant experience from publicly traded companies with complex global operations- MUST.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
• Experience with Treasury and risk management systems and web-based banking systems, including implementation of systems, processes and change management.
• Excellent communicational (both verbal and written) skills- both English and Hebrew.
• The ability to prioritize multiple priorities, organize, manage time and work independently to meet deadlines
• The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build critical stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
Nice to have:
• Financial information system orientation- advantage
What will you be part of:
• Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
• Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
• Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
• Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
• Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
Corporate Treasurer Rehovot jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.