Huawei Germany Germany
3 months ago
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
We are currently looking for an IFM Manager for our Admin Department in... Düsseldorf.
• Develop, optimize and publish local workplace management process, regulation and baseline
• Manage workplace according to requirements of local law and Huawei EHS policy
• Keep workplace management expenses and provide monthly cost analysis report
• Manage office equipment, assets, furniture and IFM suppliers, as well as vendor contracts and daily communication with suppliers
• Manage office space requirements and office equipment configuration
• Office fire safety management
• Communication with facility management service supplier or tenants
• Office facility risk identification and management
• 1+ years of IFM experience
• Team worker who can align resources to support the project fulfillment, and influence people
• Ability to learn fast
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German. English skills are preferred
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Applications without CV will not be considered.
We therefore commit to protecting your privacy following the local legal data privacy legislation. Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received.
If you have any queries in regards to Huawei WEU Data Privacy please feel free to contact our WEU Data Protection Officer by clicking here; https://www.huawei.com/en/personal-data-request
Integrated Facilities Manager (IFM) Germany jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.