Rockwell Automation Ireland Ireland
3 months ago
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Electronic Repair Engineer (Workshop Based)
Due to the huge demand for our services, we are looking to employ an Electronic Engineer for our facility based at our Newry Branch. Lektronix is a Rockwell Automation Business which is a successful and rapidly expanding company with an enviable... reputation for being the best in technical excellence and customer service. The candidate will be expected to work independently and on odd occasion be part of a team. A genuine enthusiasm for electronics is essential for the success in this role due to the diverse nature of the equipment we need to repair
• An understanding of the theory and concepts of electronic circuitry and systems.
• Good soldering skills
• Fault Finding to component level.
• Reverse Engineering of electronic circuits.
• Use of test equipment I.E Test Meters, Signal Generators & Oscilloscopes
Have experience/knowledge of the following pieces of preferred but not essential, as training will be given
• CNC Machine Tooling systems.
• HMI PLC
• HMI PC
• Industrial Computers
• Servo Drives
• AC/DC Drives
• Ensure all repairs are completed and returned to the customer within company guidelines
• Guarantee all paperwork and reports are completed accurately and on time.
• Comply with all RA/Lektronix H&S processes.
• Maintain a high standard of Housekeeping within your work area.
• Good Time keeping and be of excellent ethical mind set to meet RA high standards.
• Have a recognised electronic qualification that meets the job spec
Electronic Repair Engineer Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.