U.S. Bank National Association
U.S. Bank National Association Luxembourg Luxembourg
4 weeks ago
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We are a leader in the Investment Services industry with locations including Dublin, New York and Milwaukee and presently service multiple fund domiciles. Our innovative technology coupled with a talented and motivated workforce allows us to deliver a superior service to our clients. We are committed to our services being of the highest quality and are continuously improving our technologies and processes, offering challenging, dynamic roles with excellent... career prospects. In 2020 we established a full-service location in Luxembourg.
U.S. Bank introduced its full depositary services offering in Europe in 2018. The offering supports Regulated investment funds domiciled in the EU that are required to appoint a depositary to comply with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and the Undertaking for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities Directive (UCITS).
Since July 2020, Elavon Financial Services DAC trading as U.S. Bank Depositary Services Luxembourg is authorised and supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier.
U.S. Bancorp, with 74,000 employees and $476 billion in assets as of March 31, 2019, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States.
• Perform the key tasks of cash flow monitoring; oversight on i) transfer agent ii) fund administrator iii) income distribution iv) investment restrictions v) timely settlement; safekeeping/recordkeeping and ownership verification.
• Review the work of the team and ensure all established Depositary procedures and controls are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Assist with annual on-site reviews of the fund administrator, transfer agent and managers.
• Ability to cover all funds within the team when required.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of most common Luxembourg AIF and UCITS fund structures and critically impacting Luxembourg Depositary considerations.
• Support the Depositary Management in the expansion of the Depositary team.
• Interact with colleagues, peers and superiors in a way that ensures the ‘end goal’ is achieved in a productive way.
• Support the workflows of the team – including adherence to all mandatory training requirements and ensuring the area is operating to high standards.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
• Train and mentor new staff.
• 1 to 3 years depositary / fund administration experience.
• Knowledge of UCITS /AIFMD regulations.
• Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal with customer focus.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritized work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
• Flexible / Adaptable.
• University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family
Senior Depositary Analyst Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.