Mattamy Homes Limited
Mattamy Homes Limited Mississauga Canada
1 month ago
Vaughan, Ontario(moving toMississauga – 6696 Financial Drive –in early 2023) -Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Asset Management
IT Enterprise Services
Senior Manager, Data Analytics
At Mattamy Asset Management (MAM), everyone has an important role to play in our shared success. Developing thoughtfully planned communities is complex work and our diverse teams come together to deliver on that mission in every aspect. We are thoughtful planners, precise project managers and practiced subject matter experts. And in each area of our evolving business, we are trusted to drive results. Here, your opinion will be invited, and your contributions will count. You’ll be surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. You’ll grow in your area of expertise, learning alongside committed colleagues. With a relentless focus on industry leadership and a deep commitment to sustainability, we’ve... got big plans for the future – and for you.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
Mattamy has strong desire to use data analytics to enhance its core US and Canadian Home Building businesses.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager Data Analytics, the Senior Data Analyst performs advanced data analytics for all business units under Mattamy Asset Management including the US and Canadian Home Building businesses. This role designs and applies appropriate data analytics solutions with a strong focus on data visualization and GIS. This role is supported by a team of data engineers who maintain a modern data lake technology stack in the Azure cloud and perform necessary data ingestion, cleansing and curation.
The Senior Data Analyst should work closely with the business to understand the business domain, define specific problems and requirements, create reports & interactive dashboards, and report back with the outcome of analytics in business terms. This role will work independently to design and implement appropriate analytics solutions and provide guidance for data preparation to the data engineering team. This role is also expected to perform research of external data sources and evaluate data analytics related technologies as needed.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and shape the future of Home Building industry.
What you’ll do
• Work with various business units within Mattamy to define problems and requirements
• Select the appropriate data analytics technics and data assets to address the business requirements with strong focus on data visualization and geospatial data presentation
• Provide requirement and guidance for data ingestion and data processing to the Data Engineering team
• Present the outcome of the data analytics solution to the business units using business friendly terms
• Ensure all appropriate services levels and quality objectives are met
• Follow Data Governance processes and provide necessary updates to the Collibra Data Governance tool
• Provide support to other citizen data analytics across the organization and promote a data driven culture within Mattamy
What you bring
• Degree in computer science, math, statistics related field or equivalent working experience
• Minimum 4-5 years’ relevant experience in advanced data analytics focusing on data visualization and geospatial
• Strong experience in design user friendly, intuitive, and visually appealing dashboards and reports
• Good knowledge and experience in modern visualization tool including Power BI and ArcGIS Online tools suite
• Experience using modern cloud-based data lake technologies such as Azure, Cloudera, or Google
• Strong experience collaborating with business and non-technical teams to provide insights from data
• Strong experience in working with the business to define business requirements
• Strong ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with business, management, and project teams.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to work on your own and be able to conduct training
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience in the land development and builder industry in US and/or Canada
• Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Power Apps
• Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality Tools such as Collibra
• Knowledge and experience with modern analytics tools such as R, Python, SAS or Matlab
• Experience working in a multi-client/multi-division and cross functional matrix environment
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Asset Management(MAM) is the parent company of Mattamy Homes Canada and Mattamy Homes U.S., which together make up the largest privately held homebuilding platform in North America.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Asset Management is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team. #SJ
Senior Data Analyst Mississauga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.