Baker Hughes Florence Metropolitan City of Florence Italy
1 month ago
Would you enjoy designing innovative energy products? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our cutting-edge Engineering team Our Industrial & Energy Technology (IET) business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world. Partner with the best As a Project Engineer, you'll lead the execution of projects within the LNG portfolio dealing with multiple technologies and train configurations . You'll be the coordinator across Engineering project teams and the contact point for customers and company stakeholders supporting the project. You'll supervise quality and timeliness of projects, establishing a solid connection with Project Management, Supply Chain and Engineering execution team.As a Project Engineer, you will be... responsible for:
• Serving as technical leader to develop the scope of work, plan and monitor engineering activities.
• Partnering with Products, Systems Integration, Service, Project Management and Supply Chain to ensure flawless execution as per customer needs.
• Managing resources, productivity, financial targets, project KPIs
• Building solid relationship with customers to guarantee a reliable project execution
• Developing action plans to respond to issues/ problems, identifying clear owners, due dates and innovative solutions.
• Supervising technical documentation with regards to quality and time schedule issuing as per projects' needs (both Customer and Supply Chain peculiarities).
• Leading project risk mitigation process through design reviews, harmonizing the approach inside the team and ensure Lesson Learnt sharing. Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Degree in a related engineering subject or relatable work experience
• Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in managing multiple projects with ability to plan, lead and interact with main O&G customers.
• Display a good knowledge of Oil & Gas products: Gas Turbines, Centrifugal Compressors, Expander and related production processes and applications.
• Display Knowledge of Hazop, FMEA methodology and main Technical Regulation & Standards.
• Display a basic knowledge of 3D CAD tool and good knowledge of IT utility tools (MS Office, Project, MRP, etc.).
• Be fluent in English (Italian knowledge is also preferred) and hold an EU passport.
• Be happy to travel to international locations to meet customers and work with them.
• 5 years of experience in Enginerreing Work in a way that works for you We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us: We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Florence Metropolitan City of Florence Italy
Jobs in Florence Metropolitan City of Florence Italy
Lead Project Engineer LNG Florence jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.