Alliance Contract Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
Alliance Contract Manufacturing Sdn Bhd Perai Penang Malaysia
1 month ago
• Focus on the design and operation of integrated systems for the production of high-quality, economically competitive products.
• Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching testing methods, and conferring with equipment vendors.
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs.
• Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in... Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in semiconductor industries. Has deep technical knowledge in equipment development engineering.
• Have experience and knowledge in tester and assembly jig design.
• Knowledge of manufacturing techniques including integration module assembly.
• Good Verbal and written communication skills
Perai Penang Malaysia
Manufacturing Engineer Perai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.