Big Blue Marble Academy
Big Blue Marble Academy Grovetown GA Georgia
1 month ago
Teamwork, giving back, diversity, and making a difference is the foundation of who we are. Join our team and you’ll enjoy teaching a curriculum that enhances children’s perspectives and understanding of the world outside their community. You’ll become a part of a work community where everyone feels empowered to reach their career goals. Our on-the-job training can pave your career path and... development from Assistant Teacher all the way to Center Director. Apply today to experience the Big Blue Marble Academy Difference!
Earn up to a $1,000 hiring incentive by joining our team for the upcoming school year!
Why You Will Enjoy Working Here
• Competitive wages
• Flexible Scheduling
• Discounted childcare, 50% off
• Paid parental leave
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Access your wages in real time- launching soon!
• Voluntary life and disability insurance
• Health savings account
• Industry leading paid time off with rollover options
• Generous referral bonus program
• CDA Scholarship
• Career advancement opportunities
• Family feel environment
As an Early Child Care Assistant GPK Teacher, you will:
• Work as a team with the Lead Teacher to facilitate daily activities and ensure the classroom is functioning smoothly.
• Partner with families to nurture and care for their children. Showcase your tech savvy skills while using electronic daily tracking to document children’s special milestones.
• Follow enhanced safety guidelines to keep your classroom clean and safe
• At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
• Demonstrated experience working with children; child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
• Minimum of TCC or CDA required
• Asociates degree in ECE preferred
Join a team that takes pride in teamwork, giving back and welcoming an inclusive environment. A career with Big Blue Marble Academy will empower you to reach your career goals while making a difference in the lives of the children we serve.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of our background check, pre-hire screenings, and onboarding processes. All employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without cause.
BBMA is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [email protected]
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact BBMA recruitment at [email protected]
Grovetown GA USA
Georgia Pre-K Assistant Teacher Grovetown jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.