Il Borro Tuscan Bistro
Il Borro Tuscan Bistro London United Kingdom
4 weeks ago
Opening soon in the heart of Mayfair, Il Borro Tuscan Bistro London will be the third restaurant opening from the brand, following its first outpost in Florence, and its second in Dubai, and will be led by Orange Hospitality, the award-winning F&B operator. Originating from the illustrious Ferragamo family, the Il Borro estate is located in Tuscany and promotes an organic farm-to-table concept. With a distinguished culinary reputation, the cuisine is a modern interpretation of Tuscan classics.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team. You’ll have at least 2 years of experience in busy, high profile venues and a natural flair for first class service. You’ll be reliable, friendly and happy to be a key part of the team that strives for success.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager, who will work closely with the FOH Team and all departments in order to ensure costumers expectations are met and... delivered from the very start of their experience to the moment they leave our venue.
As a kay responsibilities as Assistant Restaurant Manager are:
. Plan and organize Restaurant services while ensuring that the guests are satisfied and accommodated.
• Able to maintain a friendly yet unobtrusive manner with all guests when greeting them and throughout their dining experience.
• Able to observe daily conditions of the physical facility and equipment in the Restaurant.
• Assist the Restaurant manager to prepare staff schedules which allow appropriate service while controlling labor costs and overtime.
• Ability to circulate on the outlet floor, continually checking with the guests and the service staff to ensure that everything is up to the guest’s satisfaction.
• Conduct pre-meal meetings on a daily basis. Participate in ongoing training of Employees to ensure that Employees continue to improve performance.
• Recognize outstanding performance by service personnel and handle discipline as per standard operating procedures.
• Assists when submitting sales reports, fill out necessary requisitions and control distribution of necessary supplies.
When you join you will receive a load of amazing benefits, including:
• Monthly pay
• Free meals whilst on shift
• Recreation/Resting room within the venue
• 28 days holiday ( after a year one day will be added to this allowance up to 33 days)
• 30 % Discount on all Orange Hospitality venues
• 10 % Family & Friends rate
• Employee of the month scheme
• 25 % discount gym membership (Fitness First)
• Spendid carrer progression in within the Orange Hospitality
• We’ll support you with the tools and training you need to develop yourself personally and professionally throughout our online training academy
Assistant Restaurant Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.