Brainly Poland Poland
1 month ago
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
LOCATION: KRAKÓW OR REMOTELY FROM POLAND / BARCELONA OR REMOTELY FROM SPAIN
There are more than 300 million reasons to join Brainly — one for every student you’ll help go from questioning to understanding. Team up with us as we build and continue improving one of the most popular ed-tech products on the planet. In a world of questions and uncertainty, you can be part of the answer as we shape the future of learning and change lives, one student at a time. If this excites you, you know what to do next.
Let’s get to know each other. And get ready to make a difference!
As a Product Manager for Brainly’s Growth department you will be responsible for understanding end to end how activation strategy fits into the overall growth model and which market/product/channel/model fit is a crucial foundation of a successful activation strategy.
This is a highly visible and impactful role. The ideal candidate is a product leader who has an... established background in developing content-based products, well-defined product management processes, and A/B testing at scale. You will be able to grow your responsibilities and impact as well as employ your creativity by launching new products and optimizing existing ones.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to product growth and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
Are you a goal-driven team player? Do you like tackling new challenges using leading-edge industry tools? Can you adapt to rapidly changing conditions while learning and bettering yourself? Are you a detail-oriented expert who loves focusing on quality? If you answered yes to these questions, you might just be the perfect candidate for this role!
WHY THE PRODUCT TEAM AT BRAINLY?
• Transform the world of online education by developing products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe — your impact is immediate!
• Utilize the newest technology stack (Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) and scrum values to maximize your productivity and make work easier.
• Work with a self-sustainable, cross-functional team that has full ownership of the process and product.
• Contribute to a data-driven environment, experiment constantly, deliver fast and learn even faster.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Optimize sign-up flow to ensure you convert as many leads as possible
• Guide users through the activation funnel as fast as possible, so they reach our product’s aha-moment
• Identify if the setup, aha, and habit moment and metric lead the user to long-term activation
• Engage users by increasing their use cases (high-value actions), frequency, intensity, and feature-adoption of our product
• Analyze retention cohorts to determine which demographics or product-actions lead our users to retain longer
• Conduct different segment analysis to determine which type of audience performs well through the activation funnel
• Perform qualitative and quantitative research and optimize acquisition strategy accordingly
• Run experiments at scale to improve user activation to improve retention
• Apply best practices when forming an A/B test hypothesis, performing research, and analyzing the test data to achieve statistically significant results
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a track record of successful product outcomes
• Experience with data driven product development based on insights from both qualitative and quantitative methods
• Expertise developing metrics to assess the success of products and features and determining necessary enhancements
• Strong project management and team leadership experience with a track record of scoping and leading product development projects
• Critical thinking/analytical experience, as well as superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
• Strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion, consumer acquisition, retention
• Ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
• Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
• Ability to work in an global environment and across multiple departments
• Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors
• Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
• Experience with content-based products, particularly video
• Experience with growth products
• Experience with subscription-based products
• Experience with user generated content
• Experience in K-12 or higher education ed tech
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
• We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, and many others!)
• Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus in Poland, Andjoy in Spain)
• You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English & Polish via the Mental Health Helpline
• Flexible working hours – working requires communication, so we work within the European business hours, but we also know that life may be unpredictable, so if you need to jump out of work (doctor’s appointment, emergency, anything) – no problem!
• Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
• You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups.
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 300 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Brainly processes your personal data please click here
Senior Growth Product Manager Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.