Plast-Equip Ltd Norwich United Kingdom
4 weeks ago
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated, ambitious digital marketing executive. This is a new role created within a group of companies reporting directly into the CEO. Previous experience is essential as you create and implement a digital marketing strategy across multiple brands that fit with the group’s expansion plans both in domestic and international markets.
As the companies expand, its increased presence and exposure online is critical to the future success of the businesses. The role will be to work with external agencies and to create a variety of content in keeping with corporate goals and strategy. Experience dealing with and managing Amazon seller accounts is important as is the understanding of international markets. The successful candidate will be pivotal in ensuring the companies web presence is kept fresh and up to date.
• Create quarterly marketing plans in conjunction with the CEO.
• Create and plan digital content for both B2B and B2C... businesses using canva or adobe.
• Manage multiple social media accounts increasing brand awareness
• Manage and create content for multiple websites including creating innovative promotions, an experience of wordpress and shopify would be advantageous.
• Work with external agencies in improving google SEO and PPC
• Some offline work will also be required including trade shows and brochure design
• Create email marketing campaigns to help increase brand exposure and sales using mailchimp and native shopify apps.
• Manage and monitor Amazon selling to maximise sales both domestically and internationally.
• Assist the CEO in growth strategies for expansion into the United States.
Key Skills Required:
• Fully competent in understanding business requirements and creating digital content
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a small dynamic team
• Strong knowledge of social media and increasing brand awareness
• Strong knowledge of google, Facebook and Instagram marketing platforms
• Working knowledge of common tools such as hootsuite
• Ideally degree educated in marketing & business
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
Jobs in Norwich United Kingdom
Digital Marketing Manager Norwich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.