EY Moka Mauritius
3 months ago
Risk Management Associate- EY Mauritius
EY Mauritius - About us
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy & Transactions and Tax. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world.
EY RDS has been set up in Mauritius in 2017 to provide support to in-country practices and businesses across Africa through client and enablement services in Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Enablement – Risk Management.
Do you think the world can work better?
We do. At EY we like to look for smarter and better ways to do things. We like to ask, what if? Lasting achievements start with looking at things in a different way and that’s what we’re all about.
We’ll provide you with experiences that’ll shape your career for years to come, because when you grow, we do too. With EY you can influence the future of your career, the... businesses you work with and even the world you live in.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Learns the necessary skills and EY policies and procedures to become an effective Risk Management Consultant. Within the scope of the position, the Risk Management Associate will work with their assigned Risk Management Consultant to implement risk management programs, including:
• Supporting the Africa Risk Director and the Africa Risk Senior Manager with ad hoc risk management activities
• Supporting the broader Africa Region RM team as called upon from time to time
• Assisting with preparation of RM reporting to leadership forums, presentations and regular Risk Committee meetings
• Provide support with implementation and execution of the Africa Region Enterprise Risk Management Framework
• Provide support with implementation and execution of Risk Management Compliance Framework
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Project management
• Confident, pro-active and responsible individual
• Motivated and energetic
• Willing to learn and has a positive attitude
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Well-developed computer literacy skills
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to operate efficiently within a team
• Self-starter who works with little supervision
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Diploma or Degree in Commerce, Risk Management, Accounting, Business Management or related fields
Prior Risk Management or other relevant working experience would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite for this position
Specific Certification Requirements:
Risk Management Associate Moka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.