BairesDev SA Asunción Paraguay
3 months ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Social Media Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team, and develop and expand our brand presence across all social platforms. You will work with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help achieve corporate goals.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, create, and adapt content to post on each social network daily.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts.
- Generate engagement with users on social platforms
- Create methods for improving our digital footprint in directories and online customer... review platforms.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Experience in B2B marketing and the US market.
- Copywriting experience developing content in English.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!.
-Requerimientos- Educación mínima: Universidad
3 años de experiencia
Conocimientos: Marketing, Publicidad, Social Media, Tecnología de la información, Lean, Agile, Redes Sociales
Palabras clave: casa, remoto, remote, teletrabajo, community, smo, red, medios, lider, jefe, gerente, manager, director, chief, lead, jefatura, regente
Work From Home Social Media Manager - Ref. 0210E Asunción jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.