Kryptos Technologies limited
Kryptos Technologies limited The Hague Netherlands
3 months ago
UX Designer- Dutch Speaking
Fixed-term Contract for 6 months
Hybrid 3 Days work from Office and 2 Days Remote
Note: We need a UX designer who could manage UI designs as well. So 70% UX (user journeys, wire framing, information architecture) and 30% UI designs ( high fidelity designing, brand alignment, component creation), The client is looking for a T-shaped skill resource who could do UX, UI design and research as well. Let's treat this as 50% UX – 30% UI -20% research, FS/banking project experience and this should be a must have for any candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Carry out UX (and Service) Design activities within product development and discovery teams.
• Build partnerships and relationships with client stakeholders.
• Together with the client's in-house design community ensure adherence to (client) brand, design and style guidelines, processes and standards.
• Promote use of (research) methods, insights and process.
• Drive UX... strategy and initiatives to increase the impact design has on customer satisfaction and business outcomes. Your profile We need someone with deep expertise across the entire spectrum of UX & UI design and an eye for detail. Your knowledge and experience make you an automatic go-to person for team members and client stakeholders. You are comfortable connecting directly with business stakeholders and leading by example. You have an eye for detail and take responsibility for quality but are also pragmatic and realistic when it comes to execution.
We are especially interested to talk to you if you are:
• T-shaped with a solid foundation in design or social sciences.
• Confident, analytical and willing to lead and facilitate client conversation.
• A strong collaborator and communicator.
• A real can-do person and problem solver. Skills and experience Required:
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree (Arts, Industrial/Product/Multimedia Design, Architecture, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Engineering etc.)
• At least 5 years of experience in UX design, ideally both in-house and at agencies.
• Experience using service design methods, techniques and principles including design sprints to drive and define UX strategies.
• Proficiency in interface and interaction design and information architecture.
• Experience with design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
• Familiarity with user personas, scenarios, journey maps, blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, and other tools to communicate requirements and solutions to other designers and stakeholders.
• Ability to employ research methods such as content and task analysis, usability testing, and stakeholder interviews to identify problems and opportunities.
• Fluent in English
• Conversational in Dutch (fluent preferred) is good to have.
• A knack for visual design to not only use but expand our design system.
• Experience and interest in financial services.
• Experience working in agile/scrum teams
The Hague Netherlands
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.