Ability Recruitment Limited
Ability Recruitment Limited Loudwater United Kingdom
3 months ago
Role: WordPress/Web Developer.
Salary: Up to £33,000pa depending on experience.
Location: Loudwater, High Wycombe, HP10 (Office Based).
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with early finish on a Friday.
Reports To: The Full Stack Developer.
We are looking for an experienced WordPress/Web Developer to support a growing SME in their dynamic IT department. Working within the busy marketing team, this is a hands-on and varied role that requires a candidate who has a passion for web and digital technology. You will have a keen eye for detail (both functional and aesthetic) and be an effective communicator across all levels.
Reporting directly to the Full Stack Developer and joining an established, friendly marketing team of 5, this role would suit an IT professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role who has excellent time management skills and wants to join a friendly, sociable and fun company!
This company’s IT department is responsible for... supporting all areas of the business through business management tools, website and reporting analytics.
• On-going maintenance of the current brand websites, as well as building and migrating new sites as the company continues to grow.
• Proactively investigating and resolving technical and operational website/Ecomm including the testing of accessibility, functionality, user experience, access, form submissions, visitors, conversion rates, bounce rates and load speeds.
• Staying up to date with industry best practices to implement technical optimisations related to site performance, SEO etc.
• Understanding and implementing website security and vulnerability assessments.
• Conducting research, gathering and analysing data, understanding business requirements, and making recommendations with SEO/SEM tools, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• The ability and desire to commute to High Wycombe daily and work on-site.
• Experience with object-oriented programming such as PHP.
• Adobe Creative Suite experience.
• Experience with Google Web Tools: Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager.
• Experience with WordPress and leading plugins, or similar CMS system.
• 20 days p/a, plus Bank Holidays, plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown.
• Company pension.
• Private medical insurance.
• Regular company events including an annual conference, Christmas party and a fun & friendly working environment!
Please note, if you are successful at interview the company will apply for a fully enhanced DBS, which you will need to pass in order to commence employment.
Ability Recruitment Limited is acting as an employment agency for this Permanent vacancy
Jobs in Loudwater United Kingdom
WordPress/Web Developer Loudwater jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.