Randstad Timișoara Romania
3 months ago
Recruitment & Selection
about this opportunity
As an HR Consultant at Randstad Romania, you will be part of our dynamic remote team based in Timisoara, with enthusiastic and professional people guided by a "Can Do" attitude.
You will work closely with your Team Leader & colleagues in order to understand the requirements of the roles and to design a successful recruitment strategy. If you are passionate about interacting with people and you really enjoy matching people with great career opportunities, this role is what you are looking for!
key aspects of your activity
• managing the full-cycle of the recruitment process for a variety of roles;
• identifying talents for open roles using multiple channels;
• develop sourcing strategies for open roles, build relevant and diverse pipelines for future hiring needs;
• posting job ads, checking applications forms and selecting suitable candidates for certain positions;
• maintaining our database... updated;
• scheduling and conducting interviews and following candidates through the whole recruitment process;
• managing the feedback flow for all candidates involved in the recruitment process;
• maintaining a good relationship with the clients regarding the projects assigned and understanding their needs.
what makes you a good fit for this role
• a minimum of 2 years overall experience in the workfield;
• a minimum of 1 year experience in running end-to-end recruitment processes (agency experience is a plus);
• professionalism and people-oriented approach in conducting daily activities;
• ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• result-oriented with a "go-getting'' attitude;
• great communication skills (both oral and written);
• negotiation skills with a consultative approach;
• team player - works well with others on same projects;
• high level of responsibility;
• a conversational level of English language;
• Bachelor’s Degree.
our promise to you
• work with meaning: we influence the life of our candidates and the development of our clients;
• you won’t be just a recruiter, but a career guide for our candidates;
• you will receive guidance in your professional development through training and other learning initiatives which are part of our internal culture;
• rewarding monthly performance bonus system;
• medical insurance;
• access on Bookster platform;
• day off for your birthday,
• a work schedule with flexible working hours, starting between 8 am and 10 am;
• team activities, team buildings & fun at work.
• pleasant working environment;
HR Consultant in Timisoara Timișoara jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.