Closing the Gap Healthcare
Closing the Gap Healthcare Toronto Canada
3 months ago
Location - Toronto Central, Toronto Downtown and North York
Employment Type - Part time & Full time positions available and Union position and non union available.
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization.
We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Our team of healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our own loved ones. Our physiotherapists hold the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to focus on a family centered model to... provide services to clients in a community setting.
This Position May Appeal To You If
• You enjoy flexibility and full control of your schedule – CTG provides the opportunity to create your own schedule and work around other obligations.
• You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives – Providing physiotherapy services in the community allows you to get a holistic view of the challenges and obstacles your clients face every single day.
• You value working with a collaborative team and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The Successful Physiotherapist Will
• Have current active registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing
• Have knowledge of legislation, regulations, and policies applicable to practice
• Be able to manage time and workload effectively
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
• Have a valid Driver’s License(G2/G) and reliable insured vehicle
• Have vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) within 12 months of hire (or in process), with a current Criminal Records Check
What You Can Expect
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare’sTeam Made for Caringtm you can expect:
• Competitive Total Compensation package that includes base salary plus benefits
• lucrative HOOPP pension plan
• Comprehensive health and dental package, including comprehensive support for mental health
• Vacation Pay and Time Off
• Extensive learning and education development opportunities
• A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
• A commitment to excellence.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please call our office at 1-877-560-0202.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Current active registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing is required
Physiotherapist (2022-681) Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.