Lakeridge Health Oshawa Canada
3 months ago
HEALTHY AGING PROGRAM
TEMPORARY FULL TIME - 12 months
8 HOUR DAYS/WEEKENDS SHIFTS; (subject to change)
LAKERIDGE HEALTH OSHAWA
SALARY: $35.12 - $48.68 per hour
OPSEU - 23000000372
Duties And Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Patient Care Manager, and working within a multi-disciplinary Acute Care inpatient team, the Physiotherapist is responsible for patient assessment and the development and execution of treatment plans. The physiotherapist documents all aspects of patient care, actively participates in patient care meetings and maintains relevant statistics. The physiotherapist will participate in program development, evaluation and with education activities as determined by the service. Other related duties as required. Weekend scheduling may be required. Travel between Lakeridge Health campuses may be required.
• Licensed by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing;
•... MSc. in Physiotherapy or equivilent;
• Minimum 2 years clinical experience with acute care inpatient rehabilitation;
• Proven ability to develop and deliver education programs utilizing adult education principles;
• Experience with the assessment and treatment of the geriatric population required;
• Proven ability to plan and recommend continued self-care programs for the client;
• Demonstrated experience with and the use of supplemental oxygen therapy preferred;
• Demonstrated experience in the treatment of patients with multiple physical impairments and a variety of chronic diseases, preferred;
• Proven ability to lift, turn, transfer patients both manually and with mechanical aids;
• Proven working knowledge of personal computers, utilizing Microsoft Office software;
• Demonstrated excellent organizational, prioritization, problem-solving and case management skills;
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills and conflict management skills;
• Current CPR certification;
• Must have a satisfactory performance record;
• Demonstrated commitment to our core values of Inclusion, Compassion, Innovation, Teamwork and Joy;
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to Lakeridge Health's comprehensive safety;
programs and practices including staff, patient and environmental safety and participation in regular in-service education in this area; and
• Proven good attendance record with capability of maintaining this same standard.
Conditions Of Employment
The terms and conditions of employment are in accordance with the Collective Agreement between the Hospital and OPSEU Local 348.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
At Lakeridge Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are committed to fostering a culture that is respectful, inclusive and accessible and to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse community we provide services to. As an equal opportunity employer we welcome applications from all qualified applicants.
Lakeridge Health is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to preventing the transmission of COVID 19 infections among Lakeridge Health team members and our patients. New Lakeridge Health team members will be required to provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 during their Post-offer/Pre-employment Health Assessment, subject to any exemptions recognized under the Ontario Human Rights code
2300000372 - Physiotherapist Oshawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.