Eagles Holding Limited
Eagles Holding Limited Lusaka Zambia
3 months ago
Eagles Holding Limited is a Parent Company wholly owned by the Zambia National Service and is registered under the Companies Act No. 10 of 2017 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Company provides high quality Security Services, Production of Blocks and Pavers as well as the supply of Fuel and Lubricants.
Eagles Holding Ltd invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
To manage the overall activities of the fuel Depot by ensuring that functions of product receipt, storage and trucks filling are carried out properly ensuring that fuel products meet specification and quality is maintained.
• Manage all day to day activities of the company.
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for the depot operation to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and time scales.
• To establish and maintain appropriate management and development
• Full Grade 12 Certificate or it’s equivalent.
•... Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Marketing Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage. Minimum of four (04) years work experience is required. Applicants must be between 30-35 years.
• Must be fully paid up to the relevant Professional Body.
Zambia National Service House
P.O. Box 36427, Church Road,
Plot No. 6452 | Tel: 0211 524 488
E-mail: [email protected]. gov.zm
Interested candidates who meet the above stipulated qualifications should send their application letters. curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to the address stated above.
The closing date is 16 March, 2023 at 17:00 hours. Only successful candidates will be contacted
Eagles Fuel and Lubricants Manager Lusaka jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.