Foxelli Group Lithuania Lithuania
3 months ago
Foxelli Group is not something you want to miss out on. We’ve been in the digital game for seven years now and have created multiple successful world known e-commerce brands that generate 20 million USD in annual revenue. It’s impressive, sure, but we’re definitely not stopping here and constantly cooking up some new exciting brands! Not to brag, but we are on the verge of taking over the e-commerce world. Nah, we’re just playing. Unless….
See, that’s the thing about us - we’re always hungry for more. We consider ourselves go-getters who get a kick out of running from mediocrity. Everything we do is a bit extravagant, some even might say - impossible. However, we know how to make it happen because we always prioritize self-development, transparency, discipline, and being exceptional 24/7.
And here’s the best part- We’re looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager!
In this role, you will:
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple brands and take ownership of their social... media strategy. You will be responsible for creating and executing campaigns that increase engagement, drive traffic, and ultimately drive sales.
You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of marketers, designers, copywriters, and e-commerce specialists to develop and execute effective social media strategies that engage and convert audiences. You will also be responsible for creating and managing social media content, analyzing performance data, and using this information to continuously improve and optimize campaigns
• Manage and grow the company's social media accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Create and execute social media campaigns to increase engagement, drive traffic to the website, and generate sales.
• Develop and implement a content strategy to align with the company's overall marketing goals.
• Monitor and analyze social media metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the success of campaigns
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns
• Stay up to date on the latest social media trends and make recommendations for new platforms and tactics
• Engage with customers on social media to provide customer service and build brand loyalty
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in social media marketing, experience working with e-commerce brands, and a deep understanding of the latest social media trends and best practices. If you're an innovative thinker, a creative problem-solver, and a results-driven marketer, we want to hear from you!
• 5+ years of experience in social media marketing
• Proven ability to drive results from social media campaigns
• Full set of interpersonal skills, including excellent communication and the ability to work with varying teams
• Ability to work independently and remotely
• Creative thinking and approach to problem-solving
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
• A degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred
If you are ready to take your social media marketing career to the next level and work with a dynamic team in the e-commerce industry, we want to hear from you! Apply today, and let's drive sales together!
• Now onto the fun stuff! Here are a few things that will make you say...
• I am in control: we’re a fully remote company. Work from your comfy home sofa or a sun lounger on a beach - the world’s your oyster. As long as you have the internet and follow deadlines, we’re golden.
• I am strong: yoga classes, gym membership, rock climbing - just say the word, we got it covered! Get that body moving!
• I am growing constantly: personal and professional development is the key to satisfying that burning curiosity each of us has. That’s why every one of us gets a yearly budget of 1000 EUR for various courses and training.
• I am well-rested: we don’t subscribe to old-fashioned stigmas about mental health and take emotional wellbeing seriously. Our partners at Mindletic help us understand our emotions better and offer insightful therapy sessions with licensed professionals. To get you the well-deserved time to unplug, we’ve also got paid parental days, holidays off as well as paid vacation days.
• I am comfortable: the fact that we don’t have an office doesn’t mean you have to shy away from an awesome workstation! We’ve got a budget already dedicated to you so your home office could be up to your standards.
• I am incredible: our team is extraordinary - that’s not a brag, it’s a fact. We’re proud of every single incredible unique person at Foxelli Group. Don’t worry, you’ll get to meet them at one of our parties soon enough.
Salary: 1400-2000 Eur after taxes + bonus (depending on your skills and experience).
Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Ready to join the crew
Social Media Marketing Manager (Remote) Lithuania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.