Executrade – Your Recruitment Specialists
Executrade – Your Recruitment Specialists Calgary United States
3 months ago
Recruitment Consultant (Engineering and Construction)
We have an excellent opportunity to add talent to our team
Do you enjoy connecting with people and helping them grow their careers?
Do you thrive in a busy and competitive team environment where you can meaningfully impact your own earning potential?
Are you an experienced Recruiter or sales minded Construction Professional who is looking for an opportunity where you can make a real impact?
Our Executrade Construction and Engineering team is looking to add a key player within our downtown Calgary branch. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded Recruitment Consultant who is looking to build a book with the support of a well-known Alberta brand with almost 50 years experience You will have the benefit of a team of business development professionals and dedicated research support, so you can focus on building industry relationships and helping our clients find great people
At Executrade, Your Recruitment... Specialists, we are recruitment professionals who also happen to be real people. Our foundational values set us up to continue building ourselves as the leading recruitment agency in Canada. Since 1974, our success has been built on a foundation of great people – A team of committed and expert advisors; tens of thousands of sought-after candidates; an extensive, national network, and treasured partnerships with hundreds of Canadian organizations.
• Our Purpose & Values are what we stand by but also lead us to organizations and people who share the same ideals. To further the success of everyone we work with, we consistently embrace the following core purpose and values.
• Core Purpose: To Enable the Achievement of Vision for our clients, candidates, team members, shareholders, suppliers, and communities we live in.
• Core Values: Strength | Relationships | Passion | Abhorrence of Complacency | Exceeding Expectations | Awareness
• Your success is rewarded with an impressive remuneration package. Along with our compensation plan, we offer benefits and a flexible work/life integration.
• Other perks of working with us include:
• Flexible compensation plans with uncapped earning potential.
• Professional development, industry-leading recruitment training and mentorship with endless career possibilities
• Growth opportunities. We are constantly growing our reach across Canada and into the United States
• A great company culture, awesome events, company celebrations, & office dogs
• Great resources, seasoned industry professionals, in-house marketing support.
• Unlimited earning potential
• We are Proud to be Part of the ECL Group of Companies
• To complete the package of Executrade's offerings for our clients, we are part of a well-rounded group of companies. ECL Group of Companies (ECL Group) is the parent company of Richardson Executive Search, Executrade, Stoppler Hughes, and Outsource. We are able to provide our staff and clients access to a wrap-around suite of services, including permanent, contract and temporary recruitment, executive search, leadership coaching, strategic human resources management, and contingent workforce management tending to every talent management need.
• What Your Days Will Look Like?
• You will spend your time working with the best candidates in their field. You will be empowered to build your own network of strong candidates and pair them with our outstanding client base. You will thrive in building and nurturing long lasting relationships with candidates now and throughout their careers.
• You will be a part of a team with over 100 years' experience in the recruitment industry along with a company who has 48 years in talent management.
• Who You Are?
• When things don't go as planned, you pivot and adapt.
• You have a sense of urgency and deliver outstanding customer service.
• You are creative with tackling problems and finding solutions.
• You are dedicated and driven to succeed.
• You are a people person who gets energized by human interaction.
• You want to be challenged daily.
• You embrace collaboration and partnership.
• You take ownership and pride in your work.
• You have a knack of anticipating needs.
• You have a thirst to learn and grow every day.
• Ideally, you have worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry or in a production-based role in the construction or engineering sectors and with a proven track record of success.
• You have worked in a KPI- metrics focused company for 3+ years and have excelled with exceeding expectations.
• Minimum two (2) years working in professional setting.
• Knowledge, network and experience in construction and/or engineering
• Desire to be in a results-oriented environment.
• Position will be located in our downtown Calgary office.
Have we caught your attention?
If you're ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you personally and professionally, click the APPLY button now to submit your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you want a career as a Recruitment Consultant with us. We can't wait to connect
Recruitment Consultant-Engineering and Construction Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.