Computer And Technologies Resources Limited
Computer And Technologies Resources Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
As a pioneer in the IT industry, Computer And Technologies ("C&T") Group operates its business on a vision to build a better world with Information Technology. Since our establishment in 1991 and listing on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: SEHK00046) in 1998, C&T Group has committed to providing best-of-breed software products from human resources management to enterprise-level information management, procurement management and retail management to ENABLE organizations to run their business and operations better. Apart from software products, the Group also has a long-standing track record in delivering effective IT solutions and quality services, including IT solutions design and implementation, software development, online e-Services as well as business processing outsourcing services, to enhance the competitive advantages of our clients.
• Responsible for project planning, testing and implementation of HRM system
• Monitor project progress... independently to attain customer acceptance, ensure the quality level of project deliverables
• Manage day-to-day tasks and resolve issues in various aspects of a project
• Liaise and facilitate internally with business units and team members, and externally with clients and consultants
• University degree in Computer Science, IT, HR or related disciplines
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in project implementation, highly preferable in HRIS / HRMS projects
• Familiar with other HRM systems, Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, and other HRM system is an advantage.
• Strong numerical senses and analytic skills
• Well knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skill
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Project Manager
• Birthday Leave
• Notebook Subsidy
• Education Subsidy
• Examination Time-off
• Graduation Time-off
• Transportation Subsidy
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: [email redacted, apply via Company website] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.ctil.com/.
More job openings in our C&T group can be viewed in our website https://careers.ctil.com/index.php?page=en_Job+Openings.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security
Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager (Ref: JDB/HRMS/PM) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.