Lionheart Games, LLC
Lionheart Games, LLC Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
Lionheart Games is looking for an experienced Game Artist (exceptional anime portfolio required) with a strong desire to contribute to every creative aspect, and who knows what it means to take responsibility and deliver excellent results.
You have the skills and knowledge to visualize how a game should look and feel, and you can translate that into a scalable and sustainable creative... process.
Joining us means being part of a team with the passion and inherent drive to create innovative, high-performing games. We are intellectually curious and excited to apply the latest game development innovations to our projects. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial environment that embraces new and different ideas. Everyone at Lionheart Games is excited about creating the best anime games possible, and we empower one another to learn and grow from our collective experiences.
All of this means more chances for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
• Create beautiful characters, assets, and environments
• Strong ability to develop anime 2D and/or 3D art for mobile games
• Develop visual concepts and ideas for new games and features
• Team up with non-art developers to build and improve our games, emphasizing results
• Collaborate with external art developers abroad, reviewing and integrating their work
• Understand and articulate art and design trade-offs; solve for best player experience
• Keep up to date with industry-related art developments and harness that knowledge for the benefit of our games and teams
• Anime-focused portfolio demonstrating your game-ready work in a matching art style
• Experience working on cel-shaded 3D games or high visual quality 2D anime games
• Great interpersonal skills; humility and respect when receiving comments from your team
• Thrive in an environment of independence and responsibility without assigned tasks
• Passion for anime and mobile games
All applicants must be willing to take and pass a hardcore art test. Even if you have 10+ years experience in professional game development, we need to see what you can accomplish on your own in our target style.
• 2D, 3D, VFX, or Animation+Rigging experience at a major game studio
• 3+ years of applicable games industry experience
• Experience creating and optimizing game art for mobile devices
• Unreal Engine 4 and/or mobile game development experience
Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese (oral and written, fluent or professional only
Atlanta GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.