Newton British Academy Al Dafna
Newton British Academy Al Dafna Doha Qatar
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious and passionate teacher looking to expand your horizons? Join us in the increasingly vibrant, tax free and hugely progressive State of Qatar, the country that successfully hosted the 2022 football World Cup!
This is a unique opportunity to apply your love of learning, passion for teaching, and commitment to ensure that each child's individual educational experience is expanded and enriched.
The Newton British Academy, Al Dafna is a purpose built, UK curriculum primary school of 600 children in the modern suburb of West Bay. We host more than 50 nationalities amongst our pupils. Our education programme is values-based and informed by the Character Education programme of the Jubilee Centre based at the University of Birmingham. Family oriented and pupil-centred, the Newton British Academy, Al Dafna is a happy and forward-looking school.
What You Bring to the Table
The following are some of the attributes that will contribute to your success as a teacher:
•... Communicator – You listen as much as you speak, and your written and verbal skills are exceptional
• Leader - You lead with integrity and by example. You are an active participant in our children's learning and a trusted partner and resource to our parents and other key stakeholders
• Integrator – A born builder; you enjoy implementing learning in everything you do
• Connector – You create genuine connections and lasting partnerships both internally and externally
• Collaborator – Team player, confidant, educator, and mentor, you work well with others
• Energetic – You have a positive attitude, radiate energy, and work tirelessly to bring the best in education to the young minds you engage
• Mission-focused – You are excited about education, driven by learning, and enjoy information sharing to help our families thrive
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
The following are the core responsibilities of our teachers:
• Support, teach, and guide students while they learn in the classroom environment
• Create lesson plans, curricula, learning exercises, and all other independent learning activities
• Ensure a clean, safe, stimulating classroom for children to learn, express themselves and meet their educational milestones
• Establish and maintain a positive rapport with students and parents
• Monitor and assess student's academic progress, provide reporting, and develop learning paths to address gaps as necessary
• Keep all necessary student records and handle various administrative tasks required
• Participate in school-wide activities and accompany students on field trips/events
What it Takes
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated educator motivated by teaching and the lasting impact you will have on our students.
• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
• 3+ years of British curriculum experience
• Proven teaching skills
• Exceptional communication – both written and verbal
• A supportive and strong team ethic
• Demonstrated initiative and extraordinary resilience
• Valid covid vaccination card
About Us - Our Commitment to You
We are a team-first culture committed to your success. We celebrate our exceptional, wonderful children and their dedicated care providers. If you are an energized, outstanding educator passionate about fostering learning in the students you serve, let's connect. Please send your cover letter and CV, accompanied by a recent photograph and two professional references, to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
Primary Teachers - August 2023 Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.