Etqan Global Academy
Etqan Global Academy Doha Qatar
3 months ago
EGA's Primary Teacher provides effective teaching and learning through
inquiry-based lessons that incorporate clear learning objectives through
differentiated instruction to students of mixed
• Teach all areas of the kindergarten/primary curriculum.
• Collaborate with the grade team to prepare annual/term/weekly plans in
advance by the school’s learning outcomes.
• Share weekly plans with parents to keep them abreast with children’s
• Integrate technology as an instructional and teaching medium.
• Ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for students through
positive framing, kind communication with students and adults, and
predictable, consistent routines;
• Use classroom and behavioral management strategies that are positive,
structured, consistent, respectful, and responsive to student needs, to
build a safe, orderly, inclusive, and positive classroom community;
• Effectively deliver course materials through class... presentations,
discussions, practical and field studies, and online, in cooperation with
other members of the teaching staff.
• Use a wide array of data and assessments to make instructional choices and
create specific action plans to increase student achievement including
dynamic student grouping for small group instruction;
• Utilize an effective approach to behavior management, time management,
classroom organization, and appearance, planning, teaching, and monitoring
• Demonstrate an understanding of inquiry and give students choices to show
• Encourage students to interact and work cooperatively with others and
engage all students in activities;
• Promote independence and employ strategies to recognize and reward
achievement of self-reliance;
• Regularly monitor the progress of students, prepare report cards, and
discuss results with students, parents, and management.
• Maintain individual student profiles that include all their work.
• Respect all deadlines set out by the IB Coordinator and the IB, and keep
• Participate in school meetings, conferences, training, and personal
• Take part in school events and activities that can be run at weekends or
• Develop and deliver education plans to individuals and small groups of
students during the school hours
• Assist with a shortage of staff as directed by the School Principal as
• Advise students on their personal development and further study options.
• Contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
• Contribute to supervision duties to ensure the safety and appropriate
deportment of students as assigned by the School Principal.
• Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the
curriculum and IB
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.