Tunku Abdul Rahman University
Tunku Abdul Rahman University Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
3 months ago
• MBBS / MD or equivalent degree in related disciplines, registered with the Malaysian Medical Council or relevant regulatory bodies.
• Master / Fellowship / PhD or equivalent degree in related disciplines, registered with the National Specialist Register of Malaysia or relevant professional registers.
• Strong interest & expertise in teaching and research and be involved in scholarly activities.
• Candidates without specialist qualification but with strong teaching, research and publication record from reputable universities may also be considered.
• Candidates without specialist qualification but intend to pursue an academic career would be considered under the academic staff training scheme.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs together with copies of all academic transcripts and supporting documents in a sealed envelope and to indicate the position applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope. Applicants are to state the... current and expected salaries, telephone number, email address and attach a passport size photo (n.r.) and to submit these to
Division of Human Resource (Talent Management).
Related discipline includes
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Family Medicine
• Public Health
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Medical Oncology
Basic Medical Sciences
• Chinese Medicine
Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
Jobs in Shah Alam Selangor Malaysia
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (Sungai Long Campus) Shah Alam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.