Oceans XYZ Colombo Sri Lanka
3 months ago
Work with U.S. Startups and C-Suite Executives as an Oceans Financial Analyst
Oceans is an outsourcing firm pairing the best talent in Sri Lanka with CEOs, Founders, and Executives in the U.S.
The Role: Financial Analyst / Corporate Finance
Oceans is seeking highly ambitious candidates in Sri Lanka to become Financial Analysts.
• Create final cut financial models with detailed revenue and cost drivers
• Develop forecasts and sensitivity analyses
• Conduct variance analysis between budgets and actuals
• Build and maintain industry databases
• Carry out company valuations on both absolute and relative methodologies
• Create and maintain investor decks
• Provide input on fund raises which include pre-money/post money valuations, dilution effects etc
• Language: Professional fluency in English, with excellent communication skills (reading, writing, speaking)
• Experience: 3+ years relevant work experience
• Essential Skills: Financial Modeling... Excel, Research
• Education: Undergraduate degree preferably in Finance, Business Management or Economics; related work experience accepted
Who Should Apply
This role is ideal for experienced Financial Analysts who are excited to work for, and learn from, U.S.-based Executives.
This is a unique and lucrative opportunity that could 10x your career. The U.S. Startup market is the hottest in the country; you will have an opportunity to get in “on the ground floor” and make early inroads at your assigned company, which will lead to career development opportunities while working with a few of the most impressive leaders in the U.S.
This role will always be remote/work from home. Pay is competitive and will always be paid in USD.
Our Ideal Candidate
Oceans Divers (our recruits) are experienced professionals, naturally driven and committed to excellence, who are excited to support a fast-growing startup company. Our ideal candidate has:
• High Motivation: a natural desire to go above and beyond in all things and to succeed no matter what
• Excellent Time Management Skills: able to triage competing tasks and drive project completion
• Effective Communication Skills: able to issue timely reminders, follow ups, and alerts to changing priorities
• A Keen Sense of Urgency: strong awareness of timeliness and ability to meet close deadlines
• Reliable Autonomy: able to get things done efficiently with limited supervision while working from home
• Superb Attention to Detail: able to consume and synthesize large amounts of information
• Genuine Personability: warm, affable, can-do attitude; pleasant to be around but direct when necessary
• Tech Savviness: able to quickly understand and use new tech platforms and services to get work done
We are bringing on all the best and brightest in Sri Lanka — please let us know if that’s you
Colombo Sri Lanka
Financial Analyst Colombo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.