FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR)
FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) Canada Canada
3 months ago
FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for doing good work the good way. Specializing in Brand Marketing, Social, Digital Innovation, Public Affairs and Corporate Reputation, we are widely known for creating compelling and results-oriented campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
About the Role:
FHR is searching for an established talent that through a portfolio of produced work has demonstrated the ability to create fresh, inspired, and unexpected thinking that solves a client’s problem. And flexibility is a must. Reporting into the Creative Director, the perfect candidate should be as comfortable partnering in a traditional team, as they are partnering with a client or channel expert, as they are flying solo. But in all cases, the output must be the same, original and memorable concepts and executions. This will be a hybrid role.
• Develop high-level... creative concepts and pull a big idea through multiple mediums, anywhere on the spectrum from traditional mass advertising campaigns to nimble and targeted digital and social campaigns to earned-only PR campaigns
• Collaborate with creative director, strategist, media, digital, and account teams to ensure work is always relevant, strategically sound, and compelling
• Effectively justify creative thinking to internal stakeholders and clients, and take a collaborative approach to accepting feedback and input
• Deliver under tight timelines
• Write independently – long-form, scripts, treatments, copy, taglines and miscellaneous short-form
• Present ideas, both written and oral, with confidence and impact
• Have a clear understanding of what is required to execute creative work and deliver ideas that remain within scope, while still always looking for opportunities to expand scope
• Use PowerPoint to build and present creative work (write ups, scripts etc.)
• 6-8 years of professional work experience in copywriting and conceptual thinking
• College Diploma or University degree in advertising/copywriting
• Experience working on big brands and creating content
• Ability to reference pop culture, relevant news and digital content/content trends
• A knack for distilling complex information and extracting compelling narratives and perspectives
• Results-focused approach and committed to consistently meeting and exceeding the highest-quality standards of client service
• Capable of managing a full, varied workload and delivering high-quality work under deadline pressure
• Work effectively in a team-oriented environment, including mentoring staff
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including capability to lead group discussions and give presentations
• Agency experience is required, with experience on earned media campaigns an asset
• Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of design software is an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.