Scandic Hotels Group
Scandic Hotels Group Stockholm Sweden
3 months ago
We want a new IT Service Manager to check in with us in Stockholm, Sweden!
As our IT Service Manager for Hotel Services, you will have the overall technical responsibility for our hotel system, Oracle Opera. That includes being responsible for all the technical functionality, creating roadmaps, keeping up with technology trends as well as being an important bridge between our business and technical functions.
You will work closely with our stakeholders from the commercial team such as distribution, pricing, e-commerce, central reservations, and hotel operations to utilize the solutions in the best possible way for Scandic. You will also partner up with Oracle to ensure we are using the capacity in the system in the best way.
We offer an exciting role with a lot of flexibility and varied work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and friendly environment. Currently, a lot of exciting projects are in the pipeline.
We know job titles can vary between different companies, for this job it... could be: Application Manager, System Manager, Applikationsledare, Förvaltningsledare or similar.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Actively keep up with technology trends within and outside the hospitality area and understand how these can be adapted to support the business needs and vision
• Provide architectural and design directions together with our Enterprise Architect
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and facilitate forums for technical development and roadmap
• Secure a stable and efficient solution and securing that service operation & maintenance is performed with/by the supplier within SLA and assist Service Desk with support process, documentation and vendor escalations
• Work with Problem management process, analyzing trends to mitigate incidents
• Assure Processes for Change & Release are followed for the assigned services
• Execute & Maintain GDPR and Security Compliance including policy adherence
• Execute configuration changes when applicable
• Budget and forecast process within the system and service
Experiences you bring & share with us:
• Proven track record of IT/Technical Service Management, preferably within areas such as Hotel systems or central reservation systems.
• Knowledge and experience in Opera v5, Opera Cloud, and Opera Cloud Central are highly valued but not a requirement, as well as additional experience in F&B systems and Oracle Simphony.
• Experience in providing service and solutions to larger organizations
• Ability to understand the needs from a guest perspective, analyze and understand trends within the service areas and transform technical ↔ functional requirements
• Ability to communicate technical information in a clear, non-technical manner
• Good documentation skills
• Proficiency in Swedish and English
• You share our values and cultural beliefs - BE A PRO BE YOU BE CARING BE BOLD Read more here https://www.scandichotelsgroup.com/career/cultures-and-values/
• Likes to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, vendors & colleagues
This is a full-time employment. You will be part of Group IT, a European service function even though we have most of our presence in the Nordics. We have a warm and friendly approach and we love to welcome new members to our team.
We promote a flexible work life with a good balance between work and free time.
If you have ambitions to develop, we will give you the opportunity to grow in your role. The development opportunities within our organization are endless. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Scandic!
All applications will be processed continuously, so please apply soon. Great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities.
Keywords: Systemförvaltare, Förvaltningsledare, IT Project Manager, Application Manager, System Manager, IT Service Manager, Oracle, Opera, Opera Cloud, Hotel Systems, Tech Lead, Applikationsledare, Hotel technology
IT Service Manager, Hotel Services – Stockholm, Sweden (Office/Hybrid) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.