Ubiquiti Inc. Taipei Taiwan
3 months ago
Our mission is to rethink IT not just by making powerful networking technology more accessible, but by delivering frictionless product experiences tailored to our users.
This pursuit begins at our R&D Center in Taiwan, where we not only build innovative products, but a culture of trust, transparency, and collaboration.
As part of the Packaging Design Team, you will need to think about how to make the perfect unboxing experience for users, keep the safety for transportation, out of the box, break impossibility, and be open to discussion in pursuit of perfection.
We don't just expect you to build products simply but to be proud of what we do.
Are you ready to embrace challenges in a fast-paced organization?
Join UI, refresh us with your crazy but creative ideas, and make a great impact on the world together!
Responsibilities (What he / she will do after join UI) :
• Mainly focus on packaging artwork design for NPI and MP projects.
• Create packaging artwork / concept / artwork... design guidelines.
• Develop new CMF / printing / process / UX improvement.
• Monitor the package of the competitors.
• Stay tuned with the latest package trends.
• Printing sample review.
• Internal - Work closely with PK RD / ID / ME / PM / Compliance Team / Graphic team.
• External - Work closely with CMs / Suppliers.
Minimum Qualifications (MUST-haves) :
• 4+ years of experience in graphic design.
• Experienced using 2D : Illustrator / Photoshop.(Proficient, fluent)
• Knowledge of printing processes.
• Experienced in graphic design, packaging design and sensitivity to layout, typography, and color.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of packaging styles, types, and materials.
• Logical thinking / Proactive personality.
• Effective communication and time management skills.
• Ability to ensure artwork is consistent and on-brand across.
• Being able to explore creativity and visually interpret and simplify concepts.
• Paying excellent attention to detail and to the brand guidelines.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice-to-haves / Plus) :
• Experienced using 3D : Keyshot.
• Knowledge of reliability tests - printing.
• Industrial design background.
• Leadership in projects.
• Graphic design experience in computers, communications and consumer electronics.
• Knowledge about network operating systems.
Powered by JazzHR
M0063 - Packaging Artwork Designer Taipei jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.