Accurate Creative Ottawa Canada
3 months ago
If you’re a problem solver, a creative thinker, and looking for an opportunity to grow within a team of like-minded collaborators, you could be the perfect fit for this position.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help us grow and strengthen our team. As a successful candidate, you will play an integral role in developing and taking concepts to their full potential. You will work closely with other designers, the Creative Director, Art Director, Account Directors, multitasking on diverse and challenging projects ranging from brand development and layout to UI/UX design and digital advertising.
This role is a key player on our creative team and requires an individual who loves:
• Adapting to diverse tasks and turning conceptual problems into creative and executable solutions.
• Big-picture thinking, analyzing situations, and looking beyond the short-term task to imagine how your ideas will translate to a range of marketing materials.
• Continuous learning and applying new design... trends and best practices for modern graphic design.
We recognize that our agency is unique, and expecting all candidates to meet every requirement below may not be realistic. Don’t worry, we’re good at spotting talent and related work skills and provide extensive hands-on training to help you succeed!
• A diploma or degree in Graphic Design or applicable training
• 2+ years of creative or digital agency experience or similar work environments
• A robust portfolio demonstrating your skills and talent
• Well-developed Adobe Creative Cloud skills in:
• InDesign, including the proper application of style sheets and master page elements
• Adobe Illustrator, including the ability to create figures and infographics and convert Excel files into easy-to-understand tables and figures
• Photoshop, including the understanding of layering, editing techniques, the use of actions, and exporting proper file types
• Adobe XD, including building website prototypes
• A demonstrated skill set in data visualization (infographics)
• Experience with long-document layouts
• You have a sharp eye for detail and pay close attention to rag, line breaks, or any other details related to layout best-practices
• Knowing you’re a member of a team, you take pride in QA, inspecting and troubleshooting your work and files
• You don’t mind pressure, especially when respectful peers surround you in a supportive environment
• You’ve honed your organization and time management skills
Work-life Balance at Accurate Creative
Halfway through our fourth decade in the creative industry, we've worked with amazing clients and incredible projects across all public, private and not-for-profit industries. We’ve built our reputation on adapting to change, being thinkers and strategic partners, and attracting talented contributors to our team. As the business continually evolves, so do we, adapting to the needs of our people to find an ideal work-life balance. We are collaborators at heart, and while we are mostly a work-in-the-office team, our hybrid work model offers our people flexibility when they can’t make it into the office.
• Paid benefits plan
• Generous vacation, paid overtime, sick leave
• Additional paid non-statutory holidays
• Time off for medical and dental appointments
• Pizza days, and a kitchen stocked with beverages and snacks
• Free on-site parking
To learn more about the company and our clientele, visit https://accurate.ca/. Check us out and meet the gang.
Annual Salary : Commensurate with experience.
Does this sound like a good fit?
If so, we’d love to meet with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-10
Expected start date: 2023-03-06
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.