Pound & Grain Digital Inc
Pound & Grain Digital Inc Toronto Canada
3 months ago
Junior Graphic Designer - Vancouver or Toronto
• Share This 09/02/23Pound & Grain Digital Inc is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer for their Vancouver or Toronto office
We're looking for:
We're on the search for a creative, talented, and motivated graphic designer to join our growing team. This is a junior level position where you'll gain invaluable experience working on a variety of projects with multiple outputs, challenging you to be versatile, nimble, and up to date on the current design, cultural and technological trends. You must have a killer portfolio that includes client facing and self-initiated work that showcases your range of design capabilities from digital design, content marketing and art direction.
Who you are:
In a nutshell you're a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic graphic designer looking to work alongside and learn from a team of mixed creatives that is highly collaborative and equally passionate about the work.
You are a self-starter, who is looking... to push their skills to the next level to create beautiful, thoughtful, and personality-infused work for a host of exciting brands including BCLC, ViacomCBS, Arc'teryx, Hormel, Save-On-Foods, and many more.
You are platform agnostic and can create eye-grabbing experiences across any medium the brief calls for. You have experience in marketing, branding, website design, or content creation and have a desire to find a balance between creativity and innovation.
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and experience working in Figma
• Experience working across multiple projects/campaigns (think social, branding, digital advertising)
• Ability to maintain a high level of creativity while within existing brand guidelines
• Ability to work on more than one project at a time in a fast paced, energetic environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with art directors, copywriters and senior designers
• Highly organized and effective at managing your time
• A keen eye for attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A 'can do' approach to making things happen and a dedication to seeing a project through from beginning to end
• Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
Nice to haves:
• Skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Awareness of best practice UX/UI design
• Illustration skills
• Experience in digital & print production
• Competitive salaries
• A hybrid working environment where remote and in-studio are available
• Opportunities for career growth and continued career development through conferences, events and continuing education
• Great health coverage
• The latest tools and equipment
• Paid vacation & sick days in addition to paid closure between Christmas and New Year
• An inclusive work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
Does this sound like we're talking to you?
If you think you've got what we're looking for please provide your online portfolio showcasing your work and share your CV with us:
Note: We will only be reaching out to applicants we wish to arrange interviews with.
Junior Graphic Designer Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.