ERM Calgary Canada
3 months ago
ERM is seeking a Marketing Graphic Designer to assist our North America marketing team. The ideal candidate is an organized professional able to apply self-initiative, a positive team attitude, technical aptitude and creativity in helping our Partners and Project Managers produce high-quality marketing materials, presentations, brochures and related materials. The successful candidate will be confident, service-oriented, and able to communicate well with diverse groups of technical professionals. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for success in this role.
• Meet with internal clients to discuss design solutions and prepare graphics, maps, infographics and photos for marketing and project work.
• Create clean, compelling design for a wide-variety of sustainability and environmental projects.
• Prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met.
• Communicate effectively with team to interpret internal team needs and propose design solutions.
•... Support the team in ensuring that each piece of work submitted by ERM consultants meets the necessary specifications and brand guidelines.
• Support other marketing team needs, including document management and formatting.
• Bachelor’s degree (or seeking a degree) in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field from an accredited college or university or demonstrated equivalent.
• 1 year of experience is equivalent to 2 years of education
• Experience in professional services or creative services firm desired.
• At least 4-10 years’ design experience.
• Experience in infographics.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Experience with PowerPoint (proficient), as well as Word.
• Experience or interest in digital storytelling.
• A self-starter who can coordinate and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong Organizational and time management skills in order to juggle multiple tasks with differing deadlines.
• Positive, professional and team-oriented attitude and pay meticulous attention to quality and detail.
• A flexible attitude towards workload as from time-to-time there may be a requirement to work outside of normal office hours.
• The ability to work as a team member, supporting team members with work commitments
The typical hiring range for this role is [$58,000 to $ 72,000]. This is the typical hiring range we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future.
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs. This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
You can apply for this role through https://www.erm.com/careers/apply/ or through the internal careers portal if you are a current employee.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM
Marketing Graphic Designer (Professional Support Level) Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.