Eaton Corporation Cleveland OH United States
3 months ago
Eaton's Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team. This position can be based in any Eaton facility location; however, our preference is for Southfield MI, Fort Worth TX,. Irvine CA, or Cleveland OH or an approved remote location. This is an Independent Contributor role with no direct reports.
. No relocation or visa sponsorship is being offered for... this role.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications, the successful candidate will advise and support the leaders of Eaton's Global Aerospace Group in the strategic management of communications between the organization and its key stakeholders, with a focus on current and potential customers, channel partners and industry. The Marketing Communications Manager will collaboratively partner with key contacts around the world to develop and implement group-wide thought leadership and product marketing campaigns that support business growth objectives, protect and enhance the company's image and reputation in key markets, and raise awareness of and preference for Eaton. Creating engaging, high-quality content to tell the story of how our products help aircraft fly more efficiently, safely and sustainably, our combined portfolio with recent acquisitions has expanded our capabilities, and about the exciting role we will play in the next generations of aircraft is critical to the success of our campaigns, and this role.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will focus on:
• Strategic planning: Work with key leaders and partners to develop and implement Group-wide and division-specific strategic marketing communications plans that support business goals and growth in new and emerging markets.
• Thought leadership & content creation: Create value-driven messaging and quality, interesting omni-channel content using various mediums (video, white papers, articles, etc.) to support results-oriented, integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, preference and demand aligned with growth programs.
• Lead generation & nurture: Provide strategic leadership to create content marketing strategies and measurable outreach programs that resonate with key target audiences at all stages of the sales funnel. Determine the most effective mix of customer-facing events, public and media relations, thought leadership initiatives, social media, digital tools, lead generation and lead nurturing activities.
• Fiscal accountability: Demonstrate fiscal accountability in budgets and cost-benefit analysis of marketing and communications activities.
• Analytics tracking: This role is responsible for ensuring communication plans are measurable against objectives and for collecting, tracking and reporting performance metrics of key internal and external campaigns deployed throughout the function.
• Brand ambassador: Ensures alignment with and understanding of brand standards while fostering creativity. Manages the marcom aspects of the brand transition process for acquired brands.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor 's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or business from an accredited institution.
• Minimum seven (7) plus years of experience as a communications professional.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (ie Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Master 's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or an MBA from an accredited institution.
• Previous experience in Aerospace industry.
• Accreditation in Public Relations or a similar field.
• Proficient in written and conversational French.
• Candidates currently residing within automobile commutable distance to Southfield MI, Irvine CA, Cleveland OH or Ft Worth TX.
• Excellent writing skills
• Proofreading skills
• Attention to detail
• Capable of working well with individuals across multiple functions and at all levels
• Able to influence others without direct authority
• Creative, intelligent and results-driven
• Unflappable; frank but diplomatic; exceptional maturity and judgment; positive attitude
• Appropriately self-directed
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicants race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
At Eaton, we strive to provide compensation and benefits that attract, engage, and retain the best talent. This includes competitive pay and a variety of benefit programs for eligible employees.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $95,025 - $139,370 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview . Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters
Cleveland OH USA
Jobs in Cleveland OH United States
Marketing Communications Manager Cleveland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.