ecocareers United States United States
3 months ago
Do you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment that supports a mission of making home possible? If you are an outstanding Marketing and Communications professional with a passion for integrated marketing and mission-focused campaigns, this opportunity may be right for you. Our clients Marketing Communications Team is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable professional who will embrace our brand, support strategic initiatives, and work collaboratively across the companies platform to deliver compelling and finessed marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who has a passion for integrated marketing, strong attention to detail, is fluent in AP Style, and can comfortably prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once. This person embraces challenges and brings a positive attitude to their position. Relationship-building and problem-solving skills are critical for the candidate to be successful.
• We deliver broad and customized marketing and communications campaigns to increase brand awareness, meet our overall business objectives and keep our customers’ needs top of mind.
• We collaborate with internal partners to support the loan lifecycle, mission and promote the clients platform and brand.
• We foster an inclusive environment that promotes active engagement, collaboration, intellectual curiosity and ongoing skills development.
• Work with the marketing managers to support the Production & Sales and Underwriting businesses with planning and execution of marketing campaigns. These may include, on a regular basis, publishing of articles, blogs, videos, collateral, and other resources to the clients website and other channels.
• Ensure communications are high quality and follow brand guidelines. Related responsibilities may include proofreading, editing, formatting and working with the design team on projects.
• Establish strong collaborative relationships with internal and external partners to effectively plan and execute marketing objectives within deadlines.
• Assist in writing copy for customer emails, blogs, social media posts and other content as needed.
• Assist in writing copy for customer emails, newsletters, blog posts, news articles for our website and other content as needed.
• Review and help maintain content on the website, ensuring content is accurate and timely, and post new content as needed.
• Assist Marketing & Communications managers and director with various tasks and projects supporting marketing, communications, events, webinars and training.
• 2-4 years related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or similar field
• Exceptional attention to detail, proofreading and editing abilities
• Experience writing engaging, clear and concise marketing copy
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Strong personal initiative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated flexible work style and ability to collaborate
• Financial Services experience desired, particularly in the primary or secondary mortgage market
• Knowledge of AP Stylebook highly desirable
• Familiarity with a project management tool (i.e., Asana, Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.)
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $36.67 to $46.67. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location
Jobs in United States United States
Marketing Communications Professional United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.