Robert Half Abbotsford Canada
3 months ago
Are you an IT Manager looking for a new opportunity at a well established and thriving company.
This company is looking for a skilled IT Manager who can lead large IT projects, oversee the IT department and manage a team.
This is a full-time position that includes a competitive base salary, extended health and dental benefits, and paid vacation. This role requires you to be onsite full-time at their office located in Abbotsford.
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems, business systems and services
• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
• Assess and monitor cyber security
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs; including the... enhancement or deployment of business systems and data analytics
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
• Manage 3rd party IT service providers
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• PMP designation would be an asset
• 10 years of experience working in IT operations
• 2 – 5 years of experience leading an IT department
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Experience leading and/or participating in the implementation of business systems and/or an ERP implementation
• Experience managing 3rd party IT providers
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.