CHEP UK Ltd.
CHEP UK Ltd. Spain Spain
3 months ago
Position: Audit Executive Coordinator Finance and Accounting Finance and Accounting
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
• Post Reconciliation Audits
• Reconciliation... process (check stock retrievals accuracy and adjustments)
• 1st & 2nd letters with first count result & Pre-negotiated result
• Negotiation process (Risk split)
• Yearly Planning
• Audit networking (contacts)
• To check stock retrievals accuracy (set by Coordinators)
• Direct communications to external Clients about Count & Reconciliation results
• To organize and create Audits Yearly Plan
• Pre-Audit Reports (ad-hoc)
• Report progress to the TL
• Knowledge SAP/ BW / Salesforce
Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent SAP/BW and Siebel usage.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Demonstrable evidence of success in a process driven situation where success is dependent on consistent adherence to procedure/deadlines.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Excellent organisational skills.
French (native level)
Degree and equivalent
Preferred Level of Work Experience
1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at
Audit Executive Coordinator Finance and Accounting Finance and... Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.