Whitbread Reading United Kingdom
3 months ago
We are looking for a Deputy Hotel Manager in the Berkshire/Wiltshire Area to join our Premier Inn team!
Deputy Hotel Manager - Berkshire/Wiltshire Area
Salary: £30-£32k per annum
In Whitbread our priority will always be to develop our internal talent to support them with their career goals and retain top talent in the business. As we continue to expand our portfolio we also need to look for external talent to support this and to invite different thinking and cultural add. We are now actively looking for the talent of the future. Initially the roles will operate alongside existing Managers until a suitable location becomes available. This is a great opportunity to learn the business from experienced team. We want to make sure our Managers have great work life balance so any permanent location will be within either 30 miles or 1 hour travel from your home.
As Deputy Hotel Manager you’ll play a pivotal part of the management team, taking the business to the next level. Reporting... directly to the Hotel Manager you’ll lead from the front ensuring the successful daily running of the site. You’ll display a clear passion for leading, motivating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences making us the most loved hotel brand. As Deputy Hotel Manager we’re looking to develop your skills to be the next generation Hotel Managers in Premier Inn.
With a visible Passion To Set a High Standard And Drive Results You’ll
Ideally, demonstrating management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results. Experience within F&B or food services is desirable.
• Manage the day to day running of the site, empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
• Drive commercial best practice, maximise on revenue opportunities, work with the Hotel Manager to manage controllable costs and labour control.
• Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
• Support the Hotel Manager in delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
• Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
• Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
What You'll Get
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
• Full induction and training.
• Excellent access to training and development programmes.
• Autonomy over the running of the hotel
• The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
• 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
• 33 days annual leave
• High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 798122-1629
Advertised: 09 Feb 2023
Application closed: 28 Feb 2023
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
Deputy Hotel Manager Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.