AIA Myanmar Yangon Burma
3 months ago
• Able to perform overall process of all trainings and other additional projects and functions.
• Deliver high impact presentations and to foster a successful learning environment.
• Able to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid changes in schedule.
• Flexibility to provide training and support during onsite and regular business hours.
• Act as a subject matter expert within the business to identify and access pre and post training performance improvement.
• Act as a business partners with recommended intervention strategies to improve training process.
• Provide feedback on training materials for improvement.
• Track and compile collected data.
• Maintain a database of all training materials.
• Conduct training through physical classes, virtual trainings, audio recording and E-learning.
• Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules and required support.
• Generate daily, weekly, monthly report to Manager as request.
• Minimum 3 -5 years of relevant experience in... training
• Computer skills such as MS Office, Database and instructional software
• Experience with technologies and best practice for teaching platforms
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Excellent observance and analytical skills
• Excellent team player and self-driven.
- Health Benefits
- Performance Rewards
- Opportunity to own global shares through Employee Share Purchase Plan
Yangon Myanmar (Burma)
Assistant Manager, Training Yangon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.