Accenture Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
3 months ago
Graphic Designer Analyst
Find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Business and Change Agility, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Stakeholder Analysis, Change Communication Strategy and Implementation, Graphic Design and animation, creative communication | Level: Analyst | Location: Manila | Years of Exp: 4-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive, and collaborative environment spark your interest? Aiming for rapid career progression? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
We are committed to activating human potential to drive enterprise transformation across industries. We, at the Capability Network help clients plan, design and execute change management interventions.
The Business and Change Agility team... helps companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change. You will help clients manage organizational change and streamline the transition process. Together, we will create the workforce of the future! As a part of the Talent & Organization/Human Potential in the Capability Network, you’ll help drive the following:
• Design, visualize and develop independently for varied creative communications campaigns across web, print and digital creating posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, emailers, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations, using Adobe Suite and other graphic design and animation software.
• Estimate effort required in media development tasks for different types of collaterals such as posters, banners, infographics, branding material, newsletters, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations and so on.
• Communicate with reviewers and stakeholders and share visual design strategy.
• Understand business requirements and translate the same into the appropriate communications solution/visuals with high level of creativity.
• Visualize creative concepts and instructional media from storyboards/creative brief
• Create high-end cutting-edge design and animations for internal communication projects. Develop graphics/media (icons, graphics, illustrations, videos & animations) using Adobe Suite ensuring high-quality levels.
• Develop new brands and logos from scratch, based on creative brief and company branding guidelines & standards.
• Brainstorm with content writers and other stakeholders for visualization of the marketing collaterals.
• Create plans for the internal communication projects and track the progress of media development activities.
• Collaborate with the best and brightest minds in the industry for offering development.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and tools.
• Excellent language fluency and interpersonal skills.
• Fair knowledge of design standards in web, print and digital media.
• Expertise in working on varied products across web, print and digital using software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects, MS PowerPoint, SoundBooth, and so on.
• Knowledge of visual design principles, color theory, latest graphic trends, techniques, and technologies, audio, and video editing tools.
• Effective leadership skills to foster relationships with clients and colleagues, appreciate challenges and the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world.
• A curious mindset to continuously learn about the latest trends in social and digital communications.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable
value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers, and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team
Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Taguig Metro Manila Philippines
Graphic Design Analyst Taguig jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.