Starling Services Perth WA Australia
3 months ago
Specialist Dentist – WA - Perth
Job Type – Casual On-going Employment
Regional, Rural and Remote Deployments
We’re looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates who excel at working in teams but can also work autonomously. Candidates must be safety minded with a passion for producing high quality work.
The footprints of Starling Services are spread among all segments of the industries- Logistics, Facility Management, Education, Information Technologies, Telecom, FMCG, etc. It is guided, advised and supported by a team of eminent achievers having esteemed backgrounds from multiple industries.
What We Are Looking For
• Dental-maxillofacial Radiologist
• Uses diagnostic imaging procedures to identify conditions of the head and neck, with a particular focus on the jaws and teeth.
• Deals with the structure, function, and diseases of the human tooth and, in particular, the dental pulp, root and root tissues.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
• Deals with conditions... affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws, and face, providing a range of procedures for their patients including removal of problematic wisdom teeth, jaw realignment, and reconstructive surgery following facial trauma.
• Forensic Odontologist
• Work to identify human remains via dental records, analyse the source of bite marks and determine the cause of trauma to the face and mouth.
• Oral Surgeon
• Deals with the diagnosis and surgical management of diseases and injuries affecting mouth, teeth and jaw sockets.
• Oral Medicine Specialist
• Deals with the diagnosis, and non-surgical treatment of disease and pain in patients with chronic and medically-related disorders of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face.
• Oral Pathologist
• Forensically evaluates whether diseases of the teeth, jaws, gum and facial cavity are cancerous or infectious, and may advise on advanced procedures to treat them.
• Specialises in diagnosing and correcting alignment problems in growing and mature teeth and jaws, including treatment of crooked, overlapping and overcrowded teeth.
• Paediatric Dentist
• Focus on preventive and corrective dental care for children and adolescents as well providing oral hygiene education for parents.
• Deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders affecting the soft tissue and bone supporting the teeth.
• Specialises in the restoration and replacement of teeth through procedures such as crowns, bridges, dentures and the use of dental implants.
• Public Health Dentist
• Work with communities in a non-clinical capacity to improve their overall dental health through education and ongoing programs.
• Specialist in Special Needs Dentistry
• Focusing on the oral health care of patients with an intellectual disability, or those with medical, physical or psychiatric conditions, this specialty provides specially-tailored preventive and corrective dental treatment.
What You'll Bring
• Qualified Dental Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist
• 2 years’ minimum experience
• Willingness to exceed patient's expectations and develop relationships
• Efficient delivery of high quality dental treatment
• A commitment to excellence
• Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
• Adhere to infection protocol
• currently registered with AHPRA
• Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Hepatitis B and Covid-19
• The opportunity to work for a major industry supplier with an appetite for growth
• A positive workplace with an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement and your development
• Competitive Salary
If you are interested in applying, either click on the “Apply” button, or send your resume to [email protected] . Please ensure your Resume has your Personal Information, Job Title and Contact details. Applicants will be contacted in line with operational requirements.
For further information, please visit – www.starlingservices.com.au
Perth WA Australia
Specialist Dentist || WA - Perth Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.