Software Improvement Group
Software Improvement Group Amsterdam Netherlands
3 months ago
Who we are?
SIG is a global technology and consultancy firm, delivering independent software quality assurance solutions with a service. We believe we can make the world a better place by helping developers and their organizations create better software. As part of our ambitious growth strategy, our HR department is looking for a Human Resources Consultant with a strong focus on business, who understands the importance of HR within an organization.
How we work
SIG is growing rapidly, not only in the Netherlands but in various locations worldwide. Within our HR department, we operate close to the business, which helps us to understand what we need to make HR successful in our company. We ensure that HR always has a positive impact on the business and that SIG is an attractive working environment for our employees.
The HR department
SIG is growing rapidly, not only in the Netherlands but in various locations worldwide. Within our HR department, we operate close to the business... which helps us to understand what we need to make HR successful in our company. We ensure that HR always has a positive impact on the business and that SIG is an attractive working environment for our employees.
Where you come in
As an HR Consultant, you will be part of our Global HR team. You will report to the HR Manager. Furthermore, the team consists of an office manager, payroll specialist, recruiter and HR Consultants. You will be joining the other HR consultants in the day-to-day operations of Human Resources.
As an HR Consultant, you will be dealing with all kinds of HR issues at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. In this role you are (jointly) responsible for the further professionalisation of HR within the organization. You also work together with the various HR functions in the field of recruitment, absenteeism, employee development, HR administration…In addition, you will add your contribution to various HR projects, which are part of our HR roadmap.
• Carry out HR administration;
• Collaborate with managers to support business priorities and organizational initiatives;
• Drive employee engagement initiatives.
• Develop and implement ideas to increase employee retention;
• Comply with all internal and external HR processes/policy requirements;
• Support in the execution of benefits strategy for different countries, in collaboration with other internal stakeholders;
• Be in contact with our employees daily;
• Assist with developing, coordinating, and recommending changes for the improvement of our workflow in HR operations.
What's in it for you?
You will receive an intensive onboarding program on SIG’s proprietary toolset and methodologies. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
• We are not interested in people who are looking for a job! We are interested in people who are looking to change the world and believe this can be done by improving software quality! In reversing the world of quality software, we have big dreams, and we expect you to have the same!
• You have a completed HBO or university education, preferred in the field of HR
• At least 2 years of experience as an HR Consultant
• Good communication skills in both English and Dutch
• Relevant experience within the software industry is a plus
• Good knowledge of (labour) legislation and regulations
• Knowledge of and affinity with HR systems
• High motivation to learn and flexibility
• Social and communication skills
• You are a real go-to person
• A growth mindset, seeing in every challenge an opportunity to improve and learn
• You can nurture a positive working environment
Human Resources Consultant Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.