Eswelt Netherlands Netherlands
3 months ago
One of the major global suppliers within the food and beverage processing industry is searching for an ERP Business Application Consultant who is eager to contribute to their business optimization. Do you want to work in a global orientated organisation and are you open for a positive working environment within internationally oriented teams? Then please contact me directly.
Our customer is focussed on the creation and engineering of a better world. In doing so, they focus on planet-friendly processing plants and the delivery of sustainable energy solutions. This organisation therefore supplies a plethora of state of the art and innovative products and technologies to organisations which are operating in multiple vital sectors.
With a headcount of 20.000+ employees (and growing) in over 50 countries, our client is eager to improve their internal architecture. Therefore, the IT Service Delivery department is dedicated to secure the best process support for an... international business in rapid growth. This department is currently working on various group rollout projects as well as day-to-day support to their global customers.
Furthermore, the department recently kicked-off their global implementation program of SAP S/4
HANAwhich is carried out in a blended team of external and internal SAP consultants.
In the role as ERP Business Application Consultant, you will be driving and delivering end-to-end activities and ERP solutions (mainly based on SAP) for implementation and roll-out projects. Furthermore, you are actively contributing in scoping the project requirements of the organisation and will be ensuring that the ERP solution and progression is consistent with solutions in other tracks. It is important that you carry out supporting activities and resolving incidents/change requests within the agreed SLAs.
Personal growth and development of the employees is considered as one of the main pillars within this organisation. The best way to achieve this is by knowledge sharing within your team, contributing in building up competencies and improving quality of deliverables.
• Master’s degree or BA plus qualifying work experience;
• Proven experience in working with end-to-end implementations of SAP and/or in business consulting in relation to ERP processes;
• Previous working experience directly as a team member/key user/manager within supply chain business is a plus;
• In-depth consulting and configuration knowledge in SAP PP and/or QM;
• It is a big advantage if you have worked within other areas or modules especially towards Enineering systems (CAD/CAM, plant design software) and/or Project System (SAP PS);
• Willingness to travel abroad occasionally;
• Result driven – focused on targets and project plans;
• Ability to talk to business in a language that they understand (not using SAP terminologies and/or abbreviations for example);
• Strong communication skills in English is a must, Dutch or German is a plus;
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN RETURN?
• 40 hour working week with the possibility to work from home;
• Appropriate salary, depending on experience;
• Pleasant working atmosphere;
• In addition there is also a defined benefit pension plan;
Is the position ERP Business Application Consultant in Noord-Brabant suited for you? Please contact me directly!
Jobs in Netherlands Netherlands
ERP Business Consultant Netherlands jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.