KLM Amstelveen Netherlands
3 months ago
Type of vacancy: Regular
Hours per week: 32-40
Education: Master's degree (WO Master)
Apply before: 03/08/2023
KLM Finance has the ambition to transform to a result oriented, digital and efficient Finance organization with a focus on individual talents and engaged people. As Finance Transformation Consultant you are responsible for initiating, supporting, and accelerating change initiatives across the Finance function. Within the Finance Transformation Office, you will be navigating KLM Finance towards a sustainable Finance function.
What are you going to do?
As Finance Transformation Consultant you will contribute to the design and execution of the Finance transformation programme in order to realize our refreshed vision and strategy. As an ambassador for change you will boost the change and innovation culture within Finance by developing new ideas and initiatives and motivate, activate and connect your colleagues to embrace the Digital... transformation.
• You will support the Finance Transformation Manager in developing and monitoring the Finance transformation roadmap and managing interdependencies between the different initiatives
• You will contribute in transformation initiatives by bringing in your ideas and insights and ensuring timely execution and completion of deliverables
• You will provide transparency on progress to Finance Leadership and the rest of the Finance organization by providing required reports and insights
• You will be responsible for effective communication via different channels, e.g. CFO webcast, and support with the organization of the Finance Academy and yearly Finance summit
• You will built and manage relationships with stakeholders across different levels and Finance departments
Where do you land?
Your seat is at the KLM head office in Amstelveen, but we embrace a flexible work environment. Within Corporate Control, the Finance Transformation Office department is responsible for implementation of the Finance vision and strategy. You will be working in an ambitious and open-minded team which is driven to succeed. The atmosphere is dynamic where we encourage you to take the lead in your own development
Pro-active, enthusiastic and a change-oriented professional; that's you! You strive to deliver quality in your work and you are result oriented. You enjoy working in a changing environment and you have strong communication skills.
Next to the above, you have:
• A university degree in your pocket
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Experience or affinity with (Digital) transformation projects
• A structured and methodical approach to your work
• Strong analytical skills and are eager to convert ideas into solutions
• A desire to invest in your own learning and development
• Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
• Outstanding in MS PowerPoint, Excel and other Office 365 products
Building and maintaining relationships
Planning & Organising
• A challenging role at an unique employer in the Netherlands;
• A gross salary between € 4.386 and € 6.267 per month;
• Plenty of room for personal development and wonderful career opportunities;
• A good pension scheme and 8 percent holiday pay;
• An end of the year bonus of 8,33%;
• 25 days of paid holiday and 5 extra days off;
• Great discounts on airline tickets (if you have been in service for at least 6 months);
• A travel expenses scheme and free use of the bus network around Schiphol;
• Discount of your health insurance;
• A personal budget for sustainable employability.
Ready for your next destination?
Don’t wait any longer, send us your CV before the final boarding call on 03/08/2023! A motivation letter is no longer required; we will simply ask you a couple of questions during your online application. Within two weeks, you will receive a message from us. Your application procedure consists of two interviews and –possibly- an assessment and security research.
A file check (for ex-KLM-employees) and/or a reference check can be part of the application procedure. By applying for this vacancy you consent to these checks.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact the hiring manager. Call or e-mail the recruiter for questions about the application process. In both cases, don't forget to mention the vacancy number: #13203 .
Sander Mulder: [...] or
Allan Sedney: [...] or
Details from this vacancy are not to be used for marketing purposes
Amstelveen Netherlands (+1 other)
Jobs in Amstelveen Netherlands
Finance Transformation Consultant Amstelveen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.