Shell The Hague Netherlands
3 months ago
Are you an experienced IT and/or Digital Strategy Consultant with top-tier consulting experience? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you want to play a part in accelerating the energy transition? If yes, please read on…
The Information and Digital Technology (IDT) Strategy Centre of Excellence is a team of experienced strategy consulting professionals within Shell. We work globally, across the entire Shell group, developing leading-edge IT and digital strategies to address our most critical business transformation challenges, and deliver Shell’s future as a net-zero emissions energy organisation.
The strategies that we work on are extremely varied in nature. These could include IT and digital strategy development in support of new revenue streams, new business models, new/changed business capabilities or innovative new technologies to enable the energy transition.
Where you fit in
We are seeking experienced IT and Digital Strategy Consultants to join our team to both shape... and deliver leading-edge strategies, and to help build and develop a growing team across the UK and Netherlands.
You will be joining a talented team that is focused on business transformation: looking at ways IT and digital can drive both Shell’s business performance and the energy transition. Your experience in strategy consultancy means that you excel at navigating broad business and technology strategy issues and are confident operating in a complex IT environment.
You will act as a facilitator, consultant, and advisor to senior IT and business leaders and will work in multi-disciplinary project teams, to define bold, value driven IT and digital strategies.
Working well under pressure, you bring structure and clarity to unstructured problem statements. You analyse business strategy and goals, technology portfolios, trends and innovations in the market and understand and synthesize the dynamic landscape your internal clients operate in. This allows you to work towards strategic insights and provide your clients with structured and actionable advice, such as technology investment roadmaps, new customer products and innovation opportunities, backed up by a solid dataset and business case.
Your excellent communication skills will be crucial, to create clear and impactful strategies and importantly your facilitation skills to bring people together and collaborate.
What we need from you
We would like to hear from talented IT and/or digital strategy consultants who have:
• Experience in IT or digital strategy consulting, working on complex strategy projects within large organisations, preferably with a top-tier consulting firm
• Experience of working internationally, within multi-national organisations
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills; ability to collect, understand, model data quickly and effectively
• Strong communications skills, with the ability to bring clarity to complex problems, nurture stakeholder relationships and work in highly collaborative teams
• Good understanding of frameworks and approaches to facilitate strategic problem solving and collaborative strategy development
• Awareness of business strategy methods: from research and industry challenges to business direction and problem solving
• Business and technical acumen: including business models, operating models, M&A, business value metrics and enterprise architectures
• Entrepreneurial spirit to continuously improve team working practices and increase team effectiveness
• Excellent academic record including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
The Hague Netherlands
IT and Digital Strategy Consultant (The Hague) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.