ClimatePartner GmbH Munich Germany
3 months ago
What you will do
At Volkswagen ClimatePartner GmbH, we develop and finance certified carbon offset projects that create better living conditions for people on the frontlines of climate change. To achieve this, we focus on nature-based solutions - in particular forest conservation, reforestation, and sustainable agriculture - and implement projects in the field of renewable energies and innovative mobility concepts. In this way, we support the development of sustainable ecosystems and thus sustainable development with added social value in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
• You are responsible for all company and product-related communication activities in the area of marketing and public relations
• Your responsibilities include internal communication and HR communication measures
• You develop the underlying strategies and concepts for all communication activities
• You interact with all stakeholders, you define the communication processes and you are the... central hub for all content
• You are responsible for the content and design communication of carbon offset projects
• You keep yourself informed about the progress of the individual projects and regularly share this information with all stakeholders
• You write editorial texts, blog posts and short news items
• You are responsible for press inquiries and the entire media communication as well as its coordination with the shareholders
• You create and revise the visual communication concepts (storyboard, graphic preparation, animation, graphics, layouts, etc.)
Who you are
• You have at least two years of relevant work experience in Marketing and Communications or PR - we are open to all training professions and fields of study
• You already have some experience in the field of corporate communications
• You have a high affinity for copywriting and clear language
• You have knowledge of software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint or Adobe Premiere Pro
• You are enthusiastic about the topics of sustainability and climate action
• You have very good German and English skills
Why you should join us
How to apply
Simply click the application button below to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in German or English:
• your latest CV
• a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Sarah Teich (email@example.com, +49 89 23121-8626) from Talent Acquisition.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
We look forward to your application
Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f/d) – Volkswagen... Munich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.