Levi Strauss & Co.
Levi Strauss & Co. Berlin Germany
3 months ago
• The role is focused on leading and driving all PR activities in Germany. Focus is on driving brand equity, cultural relevance and differentiation, positioning Levi's® as a lifestyle solution brand grounded in authenticity and driving purchasing consideration at an omni-channel level.
• The role involves developing relationships with senior German press, artists, influencers and KOL's. Drive the execution of PR partnerships and product placement strategies with an aim of driving brand equity through qualitative and quantitative press coverage, the building of authentic long-term relationships and organizing events.
• In this role, you will need to align with key members of the marketing team to ensure key stories are planned and activated. Ensuring seamless integration and execution.
• Work together with key business partners, cross functional brand activation team and core cluster PR team in the development and creation of seasonal PR plans focused on... both global stories and locally relevant stories and launches. Manage and oversee key PR projects including press engagement, outreach, events and partnerships.
• Has a strong network - connections to senior media across fashion, consumer/lifestyle and news editors as well as influencers, stylists, photographers, models, talent and agents etc - be the face of Levi's in the market and build + leverage key relationships.
• Has a practical experience working within the German media landscape with a focus on Berlin, Hamburg and Munich.
• Voice for the local market with a finger on the pulse of what's happening at the center of culture - with a close eye emerging trends, activities within the media landscape, strong influencer and KOL connections as well as a strong understanding of consumer dynamics and behaviors (particularly Gen Z and Millennials).
• Drive the development and execution of PR plans based on consumer insights and learnings from previous seasons. Drive accountability on results with PR agencies.
• Manage local PR agency - BAM - ensure they deliver against agreed SOW, seasonal plans and priorities as well as budget management.
• Identify opportunities and develop efficient ways of working to streamline plans and maximize resources and results.
• Partner with media and loyalty team on plans requiring PR involvement. Define ways to streamline and amplify different activities to drive maximum ROI.
• Drive process and analysis of editorial ROI vs. advertising spend - partner closely with media team to identify opportunities.
• Oversee interview requests and create PR assets including press releases (when not delivered by global), pitches, invites, messaging, Q&As, toolkits and look books - where needed on a local level.
• Collaborate with global PR team and North cluster Corp comms lead to prepare senior spokespersons for media interviews - develop briefing documents with media title background, key talking points and brand messaging.
• * Proactively identify opportunities and angles to tell the Levi's® brand story to garner positive and qualitative press coverage, including Levi's® Red Tab, Collaborations and Local Strategic initiatives.
• Manage PR budget, in collaboration with manager, allocating budgets to support key business and brand priorities. Work closely with finance to ensure accurate forecasting, reporting and timely invoicing.
• Degree in Business, Fashion, Communications, Marketing, Humanities, or Journalism, or equivalent in experience
• 6+ years' experience in PR and communications with a Global fashion, apparel or lifestyle brand/industry
• Strong interest in Center of Culture:fashion, music, sustainability and consumer trends
• Experience in events management
• An eye for aesthetics and premium taste levels
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Creative thinker with good sense of humor
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Existing relationships with editors and influencers in the fashion and music industry
• Excellent English and German
• Eager to learn, proactive attitude, "hands on", good organizational and communication skills, results orientated and a self-starter
• Team player
• Agile thinker and comfortable with ambiguity - thrive in a fast paced environment
• This is a fully remote role based in Berlin
PR Manager, Germany (REMOTE) m/f/d Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.