The Chemours Company
The Chemours Company Madrid Spain
3 months ago
We are hiring a hardworking Senior Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team at The Chemours Company in Principado de Asturias.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior Financial Analyst is a great opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, decision-making and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Senior Financial Analyst at The Chemours Company today!
As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for billions of people around the world.
Chemours is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A CoE to join our Finance team! This position will report directly to the FP&A CoE Finance Manager in our Asturias, Spain Office. The primary objective of this role will be to provide financial guidance and support to the different Business Units. The selected candidate will conduct moderate to... complex financial analysis including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow budgeting and forecasting and will be able to recognize, explore and help explain variances, trends and deviations from plan.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Business Unit and product level financial performance analysis and forecasting
• Decision support analysis to drive profitability optimization
• Lead the monthly forecast setting process and annual plan for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Ensure that plan, forecasting vs. actuals analysis and root cause corrective actions are completed at appropriate levels.
• Evaluate finance processes, identify and implement improvement ideas to increase automation or increase quality of reporting/data.
• Provide recommendations for cost saving opportunities and provide finance support for continuous improvement efforts.
• Work closely with off-site financial resources to explain variances and trends.
• Main financial areas of responsibility include and are not limited to: Sales flash reporting, SG&A expenses, Freight expenses, Inventory management, Accounts Payable forecasting, Capital Expenditures, etc..
The following is required for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related area of study.
• 3 to 5 years of professional work experience.
• Results driven, forward looking and out of the box thinking.
• Ability to work under the pressure of multiple competing priorities.
• Facility to identify and implement process improvements
• Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Analytical and continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Desire to work in multi-cultural, global environments
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable with exposure to Business and Finance Leadership.
• English language skills
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to handle large amounts data.
• Working knowledge of the remaining Microsoft Office Suite.
The following is preferred for this role:
• Financial Modelling skills to evaluate investment decisions using NPV, IRR, payback, etc…
• Proficiency in SAP (including SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Hana, Azure Synapse Analytics).
• Sound knowledge of Alteryx or other data automation tools.
• Previous experience in a multi-national manufacturing company with a focus on Manufacturing Cost Accounting and/or Financial Analysis.
• General understanding of manufacturing analysis and inventory accounting.
• Competitive Compensation
• Comprehensive Benefits Packages
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
• Company-paid Volunteer Day
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviours and our aspirations. Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours. They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship, Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year.
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.
Benefits of working as a Senior Financial Analyst in Principado de Asturias:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Senior Financial Analyst - with Growth Opportunities Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.